2022年10月1日 星期六

英語聽力練習 - 27

《英語聽力練習》(27)
"English Listening Practice" (27)
...................................................................................................................................................

In this lesson, you can see how to talk about movies in English.

在本課中,您可以了解如何用英語談論電影。

What was the last movie you saw?

你最後一次看的電影是什麼?

What kind of movie was it?

那是一部什麼樣的電影?

Did you like it or not?

你喜歡還是不喜歡?

In this lesson, you’ll learn how to describe movies and give your opinion about different movies that you’ve watched.

在本課中,您將學習如何描述電影並就您看過的不同電影發表自己的看法。

But now, let’s start with a question: what kind of movies do you like?

但現在,讓我們從一個問題開始:你喜歡什麼樣的電影?

 

險路勿近》(英語:No Country for Old Men,中國大陸譯《老無所依》,香港譯《二百萬奪命奇案》)是一部2007年的美國新西部犯罪驚悚電影,由柯安兄弟執導,劇情改編自戈馬克·麥卡錫2005年同名小說《No Country for Old Men》。電影由湯米··瓊斯喬許·布洛林哈維爾·巴登等人領銜主演,本片描述在1980年代的德州西部,因為邪惡入侵了平靜城鎮而導致的一場貓捉老鼠的五人追逐。

《險路勿近》獲得相當高度的評價,共獲得4奧斯卡金像獎,包括最佳影片最佳改編劇本最佳男配角最佳導演,其中獲得最佳男配角哈維爾·巴登更由此成為西班牙第一位奧斯卡金像獎得主。


Have you seen ‘No Country for Old Men’?

你看過《No Country for Old Men》這部電影嗎?

No. I’ve never even heard of it.

沒,我甚至從未聽說過。

What kind of movie is it?

它是什麼類型的電影?

I guess you’d call it a thriller, but it’s also kind of a modern western, because a lot of it takes place in the desert, or small-town America.

我想你會稱它為驚悚片,但它也是一種現代西部片,因為它大部分發生在美國沙漠或小鎮。

Is it scary?

可怕嗎?

I can’t do scary.

我不想稱它為可怕的。

You might not like it, then.

然而,你可能會不喜歡它。

I can’t watch anything violent, horror movies, anything like that.

我不能看任何暴力、恐怖電影之類的電影。

So what kind of thing are you into?

那麼你喜歡哪種類型呢?

I like dramas, historical movies, things like that.

我喜歡戲劇、歷史電影之類的。

I like stories that focus more on real people.

我喜歡更多關注真實人物的故事。

I also have a weakness for cheesy rom-coms occasionally.

我偶爾也會藉俗氣的浪漫喜劇來紓解一下。

What about you?

那你呢?

Yeah, I guess we have somewhat opposite tastes!

好的,我想我們的口味有些相反!

I’m a big fan of horror movies, thrillers, and so on.

我是恐怖片、驚悚片等的忠實粉絲。

...................................................................................................................................................
她問我愛不愛她。
She asked whether I loved her?
She asked whether I loved her.


間接問句:“她想知道是否我愛她”,不是問句,句尾不用問號。

條件句 (Conditional Sentences)】簡介