[Smooth Jazz _ Gentle Piano] 《Moonlit Remedy》
@source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Tf0nCyiI8
**************************************
**************************************
**************************************
《Moonlet Remedy》00:00:00 - 00:03:34
The day left shadows on my skin.
I carried every little sound within.
Then evening came with softer hands
and drew a line across the sand.
I let the silence find me. I let the old lake fade.
Somewhere beyond the window, the moon begins to play.
You are my moonlit remedy.
A quiet song that rescues me.
When all the world is moving fast,
you turn the moment into glass, soft as a memory.
You are my moonlit remedy.
The piano whispers through the room
like golden dust in gentle bloom.
I close my eyes and breathe you in.
Tonight I learn to live again.
No need to hurry, no need to know.
The heart can heal when the lights are low.
You are my moonlet remedy.
A quiet song that rescues me.
When all the world is moving fast, you turn the moment into grass.
Soft as a memory. You are my moonlit remedy.
1
00:00:22,000 --> 00:00:28,000
The day left shadows on my skin.
2
00:00:28,000 --> 00:00:33,000
I carried every little sound within.
3
00:00:33,000 --> 00:00:39,000
Then evening came with softer hands
4
00:00:39,000 --> 00:00:44,000
and drew a line across the sand.
5
00:00:44,000 --> 00:00:55,000
I let the silence find me. I let the old lake fade.
6
00:00:55,000 --> 00:01:06,000
Somewhere beyond the window, the moon begins to play.
7
00:01:06,000 --> 00:01:12,000
You are my moonlit remedy.
8
00:01:12,000 --> 00:01:17,000
A quiet song that rescues me.
9
00:01:17,000 --> 00:01:23,000
When all the world is moving fast,
10
00:01:23,000 --> 00:01:33,000
You turn a moment into grass, soft as a memory.
11
00:01:33,000 --> 00:01:42,000
You are my moonlit remedy.
12
00:02:07,000 --> 00:02:12,000
The piano whispers through the room
13
00:02:12,000 --> 00:02:18,000
like golden dust and gentle bloom.
14
00:02:18,000 --> 00:02:23,000
I close my eyes and breathe you in.
15
00:02:23,000 --> 00:02:28,000
Tonight I learn to live again.
16
00:02:28,000 --> 00:02:34,000
No need to hurry, no need to know.
17
00:02:34,000 --> 00:02:39,000
The heart can heal when the lights are low.
18
00:02:39,000 --> 00:02:45,000
You are my moonlit remedy.
19
00:02:45,000 --> 00:02:51,000
A quiet song that rescues me.
20
00:02:51,000 --> 00:02:56,000
When all the world is moving fast,
21
00:02:57,000 --> 00:03:06,000
you turn a moment into grass. soft as a memory.
22
00:03:06,000 --> 00:03:16,000
You are my moonlit remedy.
**************************************1
00:00:22,000 --> 00:00:28,000
白晝在我的肌膚上留下了陰影。
2
00:00:28,000 --> 00:00:33,000
我將每一絲細微的聲響都藏在心底。
3
00:00:33,000 --> 00:00:39,000
接著,傍晚以更柔和的手勢降臨
4
00:00:39,000 --> 00:00:44,000
並在沙地上劃下了一道線。
5
00:00:44,000 --> 00:00:55,000
我讓寂靜尋得我. 我讓那座古老的湖泊漸漸淡去.
6
00:00:55,000 --> 00:01:06,000
在窗外某處,月亮開始嬉戲。
7
00:01:06,000 --> 00:01:12,000
你是我的月光良藥。
8
00:01:12,000 --> 00:01:17,000
一首拯救我的靜謐之歌。
9
00:01:17,000 --> 00:01:23,000
當整個世界都在飛速奔馳,
10
00:01:23,000 --> 00:01:33,000
你將一瞬化作青草,柔如記憶。
11
00:01:33,000 --> 00:01:42,000
你是我的月光良藥。
12
00:02:07,000 --> 00:02:12,000
鋼琴的低語縈繞整個房間
13
00:02:12,000 --> 00:02:18,000
宛如金色的塵埃與柔美的花朵。
14
00:02:18,000 --> 00:02:23,000
我閉上雙眼,將你深深吸入胸膛。
15
00:02:23,000 --> 00:02:28,000
今夜,我重新學會了生活。
16
00:02:28,000 --> 00:02:34,000
無需匆忙,也無需知曉。
17
00:02:34,000 --> 00:02:39,000
當燈光昏暗時,心靈便能療癒。
18
00:02:39,000 --> 00:02:45,000
你是我的月光良藥。
19
00:02:45,000 --> 00:02:51,000
一首靜謐的歌,將我拯救。
20
00:02:51,000 --> 00:02:56,000
當整個世界都在飛速奔馳,
21
00:02:57,000 --> 00:03:06,000
你將一瞬化作青草,柔如記憶。
22
00:03:06,000 --> 00:03:16,000
你是我的月光良藥。
**************************************白晝在我的肌膚上留下了陰影。
我將每一絲細微的聲響都藏在心底。
接著,傍晚以更柔和的手勢降臨
並在沙地上劃下了一道線。
我讓寂靜尋得我. 我讓那座古老的湖泊漸漸淡去.
在窗外某處,月亮開始嬉戲。
你是我的月光良藥。
一首拯救我的靜謐之歌。
當整個世界都在飛速奔馳,
你將一瞬化作青草,柔如記憶。
你是我的月光良藥。
鋼琴的低語縈繞整個房間
宛如金色的塵埃與柔美的花朵。
我閉上雙眼,將你深深吸入胸膛。
今夜,我重新學會了生活。
無需匆忙,也無需知曉。
當燈光昏暗時,心靈便能療癒。
你是我的月光良藥。
一首靜謐的歌,將我拯救。
當整個世界都在飛速奔馳,
你將一瞬化作青草,柔如記憶。
你是我的月光良藥。
**************************************