[Cool Jazz]《No One To Love》#自創歌詞,AI 譜曲
**************************************
**************************************
**************************************
**************************************
In the haze of twilight, I find my way alone,
With the city lights like stars, guiding me home.
I like being in control of my loneliness,
I like wandering alone through different parts of the city.
I’m not afraid of coming home to an empty apartment,
And lying in an empty bed, it feels like I’m free.
What I’m afraid of is the quiet after,
When there’s no name I can carry back.
Controlled loneliness, I know where it ends,
Controlled loneliness, but who do I miss?
Controlled loneliness, I can walk back home,
What I’m afraid of is no one to love.
I like being in control I enjoy controlled solitude,
it’s a comforting space,
I like wandering through the city at my own pace.
I’m not afraid to return to an empty flat,
Nor am I afraid to lie down in an empty bed.
What I’m afraid of is the hollow feeling,
When the night is done and nothing calls me back.
Give me the room, give me the space,
Give me the key, and I can stay.
But don’t let it be just silence and walls,
Don’t let my heart have no one at all.
Controlled loneliness, I know where it ends,
Controlled loneliness, but who do I miss?
Controlled loneliness, I can walk back home,
What I’m afraid of is no one to love.
1
00:00:06,000 --> 00:00:16,000
In the haze of twilight, I find my way alone,
2
00:00:18,000 --> 00:00:25,000
With the city lights like stars, guiding me home.
3
00:00:30,000 --> 00:00:35,000
I like being in control of my loneliness
4
00:00:35,000 --> 00:00:41,000
I like wandering alone through different parts of the city.
5
00:00:41,000 --> 00:00:46,000
I'm not afraid of coming home to an empty apartment,
6
00:00:47,000 --> 00:00:53,000
and lying in an empty bed, it feels like I'm free.
7
00:00:53,000 --> 00:00:59,500
What I'm afraid of is the quiet after,
8
00:01:01,900 --> 00:01:10,000
when there's no name I can carry back.
9
00:01:12,000 --> 00:01:18,000
Controlled loneliness, I know where it ends.
10
00:01:18,000 --> 00:01:23,000
Controlled loneliness, but who do I miss?
11
00:01:24,000 --> 00:01:29,000
Controlled loneliness, I can walk back home.
12
00:01:29,000 --> 00:01:37,000
What I'm afraid of is no one to love.
13
00:01:42,000 --> 00:01:48,000
I like being in control;I enjoy controlled solitude,
14
00:01:48,300 --> 00:01:52,000
it's a comforting space.
15
00:01:52,500 --> 00:02:00,000
I like wandering through the city at my own pace.
16
00:02:00,500 --> 00:02:05,000
I’m not afraid to return to an empty flat,
17
00:02:05,200 --> 00:02:09,000
nor am I afraid to lie down in an empty bed.
18
00:02:09,500 --> 00:02:13,500
What I’m afraid of is the hollow feeling,
19
00:02:13,700 --> 00:02:17,300
When the night is done and nothing calls me back.
20
00:02:17,500 --> 00:02:21,000
Give me the room, give me the space,
21
00:02:21,000 --> 00:02:25,000
give me the key and I can stay.
22
00:02:25,000 --> 00:02:29,000
But don’t let it be just silence and walls,
23
00:02:29,000 --> 00:02:33,000
don’t let my heart have no one at all.
24
00:02:33,000 --> 00:02:37,000
Controlled loneliness, I know where it ends.
25
00:02:37,000 --> 00:02:41,000
Controlled loneliness, but who do I miss?
26
00:02:41,000 --> 00:02:46,000
Controlled loneliness, I can walk back home.
27
00:02:46,000 --> 00:02:52,000
What I'm afraid of is no one to love.
1
00:00:06,000 --> 00:00:16,000
在暮色朦朧中,我獨自尋路前行,
2
00:00:18,000 --> 00:00:25,000
城市燈火如繁星,引領我歸家。
3
00:00:30,000 --> 00:00:35,000
我喜歡掌控自己的孤獨
4
00:00:35,000 --> 00:00:41,000
我喜歡獨自漫步於城市的各個角落。
5
00:00:41,000 --> 00:00:46,000
我不怕回到空蕩蕩的公寓,
6
00:00:47,000 --> 00:00:53,000
也不怕躺在空蕩的床上,那感覺就像我獲得了自由.
7
00:00:53,000 --> 00:00:59,500
我害怕的是之後的寂靜,
8
00:01:01,900 --> 00:01:10,000
當夜色落幕,我卻連一個能揣在懷裡的名字也沒有.
9
00:01:12,000 --> 00:01:18,000
受控的孤獨,我知道它何時會結束。
10
00:01:18,000 --> 00:01:23,000
受控的孤獨,但我究竟能思念誰?
11
00:01:24,000 --> 00:01:29,000
受控的孤獨,我能自己走回家。
12
00:01:29,000 --> 00:01:37,000
我害怕的是沒有人可以愛。
13
00:01:42,000 --> 00:01:48,000
我喜歡掌控一切;我享受這種受控的孤獨,
14
00:01:48,300 --> 00:01:52,000
那是一個令人安心的空間。
15
00:01:52,500 --> 00:02:00,000
我喜歡以自己的步調漫遊城市。
16
00:02:00,500 --> 00:02:05,000
我不怕回到空蕩蕩的公寓,
17
00:02:05,200 --> 00:02:09,000
也不怕躺進空蕩蕩的床鋪。
18
00:02:09,500 --> 00:02:13,500
我害怕的是那種空虛感,
19
00:02:13,700 --> 00:02:17,300
當夜晚結束時,卻沒有任何事物呼喚我回去。
20
00:02:17,500 --> 00:02:21,000
給我這間房,給我這片空間,
21
00:02:21,000 --> 00:02:25,000
把鑰匙交給我,我就能留下來。
22
00:02:25,000 --> 00:02:29,000
但別讓這裡只有寂靜與四面牆,
23
00:02:29,000 --> 00:02:33,000
別讓我的心完全孤獨。
24
00:02:33,000 --> 00:02:37,000
受控的孤獨,我知道它何時會結束。
25
00:02:37,000 --> 00:02:41,000
受控的孤獨,但我究竟在思念誰?
26
00:02:41,000 --> 00:02:46,000
受控的孤獨,我能自己走回家。
27
00:02:46,000 --> 00:02:52,000
我害怕的是沒有人可以愛。
**************************************黄昏の煙の中で、ひとり道を見つける
街の明かりは星のようで、帰り道を導く
孤独を制御することが好きだ
街の違う場所をひとり彷徨うのが好きだ
空いたアパートに帰ることは恐れない
そして空のベッドに横たわる、自由だと感じる
怖いのは、その後の静けさ
名もなき何かを持ち帰れない時だ
制御された孤独、その終わりはわかってる
制御された孤独、でも誰を思い出すのか?
制御された孤独、帰り道を歩ける
怖いのは、愛する人がいないこと
制御されている孤独が好き、心地よい空間
街を自分のペースで歩くのが好きだ
空いている部屋に戻ることも恐れない
空のベッドに横たわることも恐れない
怖いのはその空虚な感覚、夜が終わり、誰も呼び戻さない時だ
部屋を与えて、スペースを与えて、鍵を与えて、とどまれるようにさせて
ただの静寂と壁にならないように、心に誰もいないなんて許さないで
制御された孤独で、ただ進んでゆく
でも心のどこかで、愛を求めている
空のアパートに帰って、愛が欲しい
静寂の中で、自分を見つけてゆく
**************************************Songer 給的歌詞
[Intro]
黄昏の煙の中で、ひとり道を見つける
街の明かりは星のようで、帰り道を導く
[Verse 1]
孤独を制御することが好きだ
街の違う場所を独り彷徨うのが好きだ
空いたアパートに帰ることは恐れない
そして空のベッドに横たわる、自由だと感じる
[Pre-Chorus]
怖いのは、その後の静けさ
名も無き何かを持ち帰れないときだ
[Chorus]
制御された孤独、その終わりはわかってる
制御された孤独、でも誰を思い出すのか?
制御された孤独、帰り道を歩ける
怖いのは、愛する人がいないこと
[Verse 2]
制御されている孤独が好き、心地よい空間
街を自分のペースで歩くのが好きだ
空いている部屋に戻ることも恐れない
空のベッドに横たわることも恐れない
[Pre-Chorus]
怖いのは、その空虚な感覚
夜が終わり、誰も呼び戻さないときだ
[Chorus]
制御された孤独、その終わりはわかってる
制御された孤独、でも誰を思い出すのか?
制御された孤独、帰り道を歩ける
怖いのは、愛する人がいないこと
[Bridge]
部屋を与えて、スペースを与えて
鍵を与えて、留まれるようにさせて
ただの静寂と壁にならないように
心に誰もいないなんて許さないで
[Chorus]
制御された孤独、その終わりはわかってる
制御された孤独、でも誰を思い出すのか?
制御された孤独、帰り道を歩ける
怖いのは、愛する人がいないこと
[Outro]
制御された孤独で、ただ進んでいく
でも心のどこかで、愛を求めている
空のアパートに帰って、愛が欲しい
静寂の中で、自分を見つけていく
**************************************
**************************************
**************************************
**************************************