2023年3月5日 星期日

五分鐘英語練習- 056

  .....................................................................................................

五分鐘英語練習 (056)
"Five minutes English practice" (056)

Listen & Practice - 聆聽和練習

Let’s get started.

.............................................................................................. 
English Sentence Structure - 英文活用句型
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mSGtREoDEuI

Guess the Electronic Device | Learn English through Games

【英文活用句型 (011)
I'm full.
收工了,到此為止!

(burps) Does anyone want the rest of my cake?

I'm full.

(打嗝)有人想吃我剩下的蛋糕嗎?
我吃飽了。

Go on, boy, and eat. It's good for you.
I'm full.

來吧,孩子,吃吧。這對你有好處。
我吃飽了。

Aw, that's the best steak I ever breathed.
I'm full.

噢,這是我吃過最好的牛排。
我吃飽了。

I'll be out in a minute. Go eat. Finish your hush puppies.
I'm full.

我一會兒會出去。去吃飯吧。吃完你的炸玉米
我吃飽了。

Do you want a second helping of salad? 
你想吃第二份沙拉嗎?
I'm full. 我已經吃飽了。
Would you care for some dessert? 
你想吃點甜點嗎?
I'm full. 我已經吃飽了。
Would you like some more? 
你想再來點嗎?
I'm full. 
Instead of repeating yourself, try using more nuanced expressions to better express yourself. 
與其重複自己,不如嘗試使用更細微的表達方式來更好地表達自己。
Hello everyone, I'm Spencer. 
I will teach you more advanced and nuanced English expressions. 
我將教你更多高級和細微的英語表達。
Today. 

You'll learn three different ways to say. I'm full. 
你將學會 "我飽了" 的三種不同說法。
I'm full. 
Is a basic expression that means you're not hungry. 
是一個基本的表達方式,這意味著你不餓。
You feel satisfied, and so you don't want to eat anything. 
你感到满足了,所以你不想吃任何東西。
However, it doesn't give any additional information about how full you are. 
然而,它並沒有提供任何關於你有多飽的額外信息。
So let's learn some more nuanced expressions to talk about not feeling hungry.
讓我們學習一些更細緻的表達方式來談談不餓的感覺。

Instead of I'm full. 
代替 "I'm full."。
These advanced expressions tell us more about how full you are. 
這些高級表達方式告訴我們更多關於你有多飽。
They will go in order from feeling a little full to extremely full. 
他們會按順序從感覺有點飽到非常飽。
1st is I've had enough, 
第一句是:"我已經夠了。"
I've had enough. 

You can use this expression when you have finished eating and you feel satisfied. 
當你吃完後感到滿意時,你可以使用這句來表達。
It means you don't want any more food. 
這意味著你不想要更多的食物。
You can make this expression a little stronger by adding more than I've had more than enough. 
你可以通過添加 "我已經吃得夠多了 "來使這個表達更有力。
This means you ate a little too much, 
這意味著你吃得有點多了。
so you're very full. 
所以你很飽。
Do you want another cookie? 
你還想吃餅乾嗎?
No, I've had enough. Thanks. 
不,我已經夠了。謝謝。
Next is. I'm stuffed. 
接下來是。我已經吃撐了。
I'm stuffed. 
This means you are extremely full. 
這意味著你已經非常飽了。
Your stomach is completely filled with food. 
你的胃完全被食物填滿了。
You can use this expression as an exaggeration or literally. 
你可以把這種表達方式作為一種誇張的說法,或從字面上理解。
For instance, you can use this expression after eating a meal that somebody makes for you. 
你可以在吃完別人為你做的飯後使用這個表達。
It emphasizes how filling the meal was and how much you enjoyed it.
它強調了這頓飯有多飽滿,以及你有多喜歡它。 
However, if you're actually stuffed, it can feel uncomfortable. 
然而,如果你真的吃撐了,就會感到不舒服。
Did you enjoy the meal? 
你喜歡這頓飯嗎?
Yes, everything was delicious. 
是的,一切都很美味。
I'm stuffed. 
Lastly, I can't eat another bite. 
接下來,我不能再吃一口了。
I can't eat another bite. 
我不能再吃一口了。
This means you are so full that you physically can't eat another bite of food. 
這意味著你已經很飽了,身體上無法再吃一口食物了。
You might get sick if you eat anymore, just like I'm stuffed. 
如果你再吃,可能會生病,就像我已經吃撐了。
You can use this expression to exaggerate how full you feel, or you can use it more were literally. 
你可以用這種表達方式來誇大你的飽腹感,或者你可以更多地從字面上使用它。
How about some fruit for dessert? 
來點水果做甜點怎麼樣?
Sorry, but I can't eat another bite. 
對不起,但我不能再吃一口了。
The next time you feel full, try using one of these expressions. 
下次你覺得飽了的時候,試著使用這些表達方式之一。
You can make your English more nuanced and advanced.
你可以使你的英語更加細緻和先進。
If you want to continue upgrading your English, download cake now.