Unit 10 a pair of shoes.
單元 10: 一雙鞋。
Those shoes are lovely.
Can I see them?
那雙鞋很可愛。我能看看嗎?
Which ones do you like?
你喜歡哪雙?
The black pair looks really cool.
黑色的那雙看起來真的很酷。
Umm, the black ones here.
嗯,黑色的在這裡。
Yeah, the black ones.
好的,黑色的。
They're quite lovely, imported from Italy.
它們非常可愛,從意大利進口。
I've been to Italy.
How much are they?
我去過意大利。它們賣多少錢?
This shoes are $80.
這雙鞋是80美元。
$80.00 that's so expensive.
80美元,太貴了。
Not so expensive.
沒那麼貴。
Only $40.00 for one shoe.
一隻只需 40美元。(看,愛說笑!)
Do you have another pair of black shoes.
你還有其他黑色的鞋子嗎?
This pair is only $20.
這雙只要 20 美元。
Why are these shoes so much cheaper?
為什麼這雙鞋便宜這麼多?
Because they're made here.
因為它們是在這裡生產的。
Hmm, made here.
嗯,本地貨。
What about the quality?
品質怎麼樣?
The quality is very good.
品質非常好。
The issues will last a long time.
這鞋可以穿很久。
How about $15 for the pair?
一雙 15 美元怎麼樣?
Ohh, I'm sorry, not enough 18.
哦,對不起,15不夠,算你 18 好了。
I'll give you 16.
我給 16。
OK, for your special price $16.00.
好吧,算你特價 16 美元。
What do you like a bag?
要包起來嗎?
No, that's OK. Thanks anyway.
不,不用包沒關係。 不管怎麼說,還是要謝謝你。
I'll wear them.
我會穿上它們。 Unit 11 buying a phone.
單元 11:買手機。
Hey, Michelle.
嘿,蜜雪兒。
Hi, al. Hi, Bob.
嗨,艾爾。 嗨,鮑勃。
Hi, nice to see you again.
嗨,很高興再次見到妳。
Nice to see you too.
我也是。
Hey, Al. Are those new shoes?
嘿,艾爾。穿新鞋嗎?
Wow, yes they are.
哇,是的,它們是新鞋。
Thank you for noticing.
感謝您的關注。
Hmm. Al got a new pair of shoes and I'm going to get a new mobile phone today.
嗯,艾爾買了一雙新鞋,而我今天要買一部新手機。
Oh well, you've come to the right place.
哦,好,你來對地方了。
Have you ever had a mobile phone before?
你以前用過手機嗎?
No, this will be my first phone.
沒,這將是我的第一部手機。
Don't worry, it's easy.
別擔心,這很容易。
May I ask why do you want to phone?
請問你為什麼要打電話?
Oh, because Al won't let me borrow his anymore.
哦,因為艾爾不再讓我借他的了。
That's a good reason. Why else?
這是一個好理由。還有呢?
Well, everybody else seems to have a mobile phone. Maybe I should have one too.
唔,其他人似乎都有手機。也許我也應該有一個。
That's another good reason.
這是另一個好理由。
So what features would you like?
那麼你想要什麼功能? A loud ringing tone like.
響亮的鈴聲,像...
Bob, Bob, take it easy. And it should vibrate.
"鮑勃,鮑勃,放輕鬆"。(艾爾的模擬聲)它應該振動。
I recommend this one.
我推薦這支。
This one? Great. Thanks. I'll take it.
這支嗎?太好了。謝謝。我要買它。
Great. 太好了。
Hey y'all, do you like my new phone?
嘿,艾爾,你喜歡我的新手機嗎?
Unit 12 directions to the toilet.
單元 12 :去廁所的方向
Al. Is something wrong?
艾爾,怎麼了?
Uh, I'm OK. Do you have a toilet here?
呃,我很好。 你這裡有廁所嗎?
Oh no. I'm so sorry.
啊,沒有。 我很抱歉。
There is no toilet in this shop.
店裡沒有廁所。
Hmm, OK, where is the toilet?
嗯,好的,哪裡有廁所?
Well, there is a public toilet close to here.
嗯,這附近有一個公共廁所。
Yo. Where? Where is it?
喲。 在哪裡? 它在哪裡?
It's really hard to find if you don't know.
如果你不知道,真的很難找到。
Hurry, please.
請快點說。
Go out the door and take a left. 出門,左轉。
OK. OK. Out the door left and then? 出門,左轉。然後呢?
And then walk 15 meters until you see a pet fish shop.
然後步行 15 米,直到你看到一家寵物魚店。
OK, OK, pet shop and then. 好,好,寵物店。然後呢?
And then you'll see a staircase there. 然後你會在那裡看到一個樓梯。走下樓。
Go down the stairs.
OK, up the stairs and then. 好的,上樓梯。然後呢?
No, no, no, not up the stairs. 不,不,不,不是上樓梯。
Down the stairs. 下樓梯。
OK, down the stairs and then. 好的,下樓梯,然後呢?
And then you'll see a waterfall. 然後你會看到一個瀑布。
And then? 然後呢?
And then take a right. 然後,右轉。
OK, right at the waterfall and then. 好,在瀑布右轉。然後呢?
And the toilet is there. 廁所在那裡。
Ohh thank you, thank you. 哦,謝謝,謝謝。
I'm so out the door, is it right or left? 我這就出門了,咦,是右轉還是左轉?
Maybe I should draw you a map.也許我應該給你畫一張地圖。 Never mind, I'll find the toilet myself. 沒關係,我自己會找到廁所的。
Hey, good luck. Call me if you get lost.嘿,祝你好運。如果你迷路了,給我打電話。