《英語聽力練習》(95)
"English Listening Practice" (95)
《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程》
Good morning, Bob. 早上好,鮑勃。
Good morning, Shelly. 早上好,雪麗。
Where is Nina? Didn't she go to work with you?
妮娜在哪裡? 她不是跟妳一起工作的嗎?
Uh, Nina is still under the weather. 呃,妮娜還在不舒服。
She's ill, hmm. 她病了,嗯。
No, she's still a bit drunk after the party. 不,派對後她還有點醉。
We don't think she's sober enough to go to work, so Nina took an absence today. 我們認為她沒有清醒到可以去上班,所以妮娜今天請假了。
Oh, I see. 哦,我明白了。
It was so bad that you couldn't come to the party last night, shaylee.
雪麗,妳昨晚沒能來參加派對真是太糟蹋了。
Hmm. Why so? 唔。 為什麼這樣?
At the party last night. 在昨晚的聚會上。
Boss ordered a lot of pizzas and drinks for us.
老闆給我們點了很多披薩和飲料。
People were eating chitchatting, dancing, and eating again.
大伙兒邊吃邊聊,邊跳舞,...。
We had a lot of fun. 我們玩得很開心。
But it was probably because of the pizza. 但可能是因為披薩...
Some people had troubles after eating too. 有些人吃了太多之後,有了麻煩。
They vomited. 他們嘔吐了。
It was such a stinky mess. 真是一團糟。
When checking if Nina was doing OK. 當檢查妮娜是否沒事時...
She looked totally under the weather. 她看起來完全不行了...
I mean, she was wasted when I saw her.
我的意思是,當我看到她時,她已經爛醉如泥了。
Nina, you are such a party animal, 妮娜,妳真是個派對狂!
but I think you should stop drinking, my friends.
但我認為妳應該停止喝酒了,我的朋友。
Who are you? Are you Bob? 你是誰? 鮑勃嗎?
Yes, I am. 是的,我是。
Nice to meet you, Bob. 很高興認識你,鮑勃。
Ohh, this is my favorite song. 哦,這是我最喜歡的歌。
It is. Let's dance. 是嗎?那我們跳舞吧。
OK, so you guys kept dancing and drinking more.
好的,所以你們繼續跳舞,喝更多的酒。
Not for long, shaylee. 時間不長,雪麗。
Nina threw up on me when we were in the middle of the dancing.
跳舞進行到一半時,尼娜朝我吐了出來。
Ew, Yucky Nina. 妮娜,你好噁心.
Oh come on, this is my favorite T-shirt. 哦,拜託,這是我最喜歡的T恤。
Not anymore. 不再是了。
I told you 2. 我告訴過你們兩個。
If you hadn't drunk too much, you would not be under the weather now.
如果你沒有喝太多,你現在就不會不舒服。
Yeah, I regret it so much now. 是的,我現在非常後悔。