2022年12月12日 星期一

英語聽力練習 - 94

《英語聽力練習》(94)
"English Listening Practice" (94)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程


How are you? 你好嗎?

Hello, grandma. 您好,奶奶。

Hello, my lovely granddaughter. 你好,我可愛的孫女。

How are you? How is school? 你好嗎? 學校怎麼樣?

Couldn't be a better grandma. School is also great.

我很好,奶奶。學校也很棒。

I just won the first prize in the school's tennis competition.

我剛在學校的網球比賽中獲得一等獎(第一名)。 Oh, that's great Anna. I'm so proud of you.

哦,那真是太好了,安娜。我為你感到驕傲。

Thanks, grandma. What about you? How are you doing recently?

謝謝,奶奶。 那您呢? 最近好嗎?

My health's getting better now, thanks to the tea your dad sent.

多虧了你爸爸送來的茶,我的身體現在好多了。

I can sleep better at night. 我晚上可以睡得更好。

I'm glad to hear that. Do you want more of that tea? I will tell Dad to send you more.

我很高興聽到這個消息。想要更多的茶嗎?我會告訴爸爸給你多寄點

That would be lovely! but I still have enough for the next few months.

很感謝!但在接下來的幾個月裡,仍然是足夠的。

I will tell you when I run out of it.等我用完了,我會告訴你的。

What about your knees? Are they still hurting?

你的膝蓋呢?它們仍感到疼痛嗎?

Not as much as before. 不像以前那麼痛了。

I am seeing a doctor now and I am taking medicines.

我看了醫生,也吃了藥。

I think they will be alright soon. 我想它們很快就會好起來的。

I am glad to hear that you are doing better now!

我很高興聽到您現在正在好轉!

Yes, I am glad that you are doing well too. Thank you for always caring about me.

是的,我很高興你也做得很好。謝謝你一直關心我。

So now, what do you want to eat? Do you want some freshly-baked brownie?

那麼現在,你想吃什麼? 你想要一些新鮮出爐的布朗尼餅(核仁巧克力餅)嗎?

Oh, yes! I am craving chocolate right now.

哦,是的! 我現在很想吃巧克力。

You are the best, grandma! 你是最棒的,奶奶!

I am feeling under the weather 我感覺不舒服

So is that for your patient? 那是給你的病人的嗎?

Yes, honey. 是的,親愛的。

James is under the weather. 詹姆斯...不舒服。

He is feeling slightly unwell. 他感覺有點不適。

How was he during this morning, honey? 親愛的,他今天早上怎麼樣?

He seemed fine yesterday, didn't he? 他昨天看起來很好,不是嗎?

Oh yes, James was doing all good. 哦,是的,詹姆斯一切都好。

He was still playing around with the neighbour's kids.

他還在和鄰居的孩子們玩耍。

But there was something getting to him this morning.

但是今天早上有些事情煩惱他。

Sweetie, wake up. 小甜心,醒醒。

Rise and shine. 該起床曬太陽了。

Ohh mommy. 哦,媽咪。

I'm under the weather right now. 我現在不舒服。

I think I'm catching a cold. 我想我感冒了。

Are you James? 是嗎,詹姆斯?

Yes, mommy. 是的,媽咪。

Hmm. Let me check your temperature. 唔。 讓我檢查一下你的體溫。

Oopsie, you are certainly hot. 哎呀,你確實發燒。

Mommy. 媽咪。

Now you are sneezing too. 現在你也在打噴嚏。

It seems like you are really getting a cold. 看來你真的感冒了。

Yes. Can I stay at home today, Mommy?

是的。 媽咪,我今天可以呆在家裡嗎?

Sure, James. 當然,詹姆斯。

You should lie down and I will cook you some chicken soup.

你先躺下,我給你煮雞湯。

It'll help you get better from your sickness. 它會幫助你從疾病中康復。

Ohh, I'm going to have a check on him. 哦,我要去檢查他。

By the way, your soup smells delicious, honey.

順便說一句,你的湯聞起來很香,親愛的。

Thanks, honey. 謝謝,親愛的。

Evil genius, you can't get away with your crime anymore.

邪惡的天才,你的罪行已經逃不掉了。

I'm Superman and I am here to save the world.

我是超人,我是來拯救世界的。

Son, what are you doing? 兒子,你在做什麼?

Daddy, please don't tell on me. 爸爸,請不要舉發我。

Mommy will force me to go to school if she finds out.

如果媽媽發現了,她會強迫我去上學。

If you tell me the truth, I promise that we won't force you to go to school today.

如果你告訴我真相,我保證我們今天不會強迫你去上學。

What's the matter, James? 怎麼了,詹姆斯?

It's about my music class. 它是關於我的音樂課。

My classmates often tease me about my singing.

我的同學經常取笑我的歌聲。

I don't think music is my thing anymore.我認為音樂不再是我的事了。

La La La La.

I get it. 我明白了。

If you don't like learning music, you can choose a different class James.

如果你不喜歡學習音樂,你可以選擇不同的班級,詹姆斯。

Your mom and I will not yell at you. 你媽媽和我不會對你吼叫(生氣)的。

Ohh Daddy you are the best. 哦,爸爸,你是最棒的。

Promise me this is the last time you lie to us.

答應我,這是你最後一次對我們撒謊。

I will not do it any more. 我不會再這樣做了。

That's good, James. 很好,詹姆斯。

By the way, can you please suggest Mom cook us some spaghetti too?

順便問一下,你能不能建議媽媽也給我們煮點意大利麵?

Dad's belly needs to be saved by spaghetti.

爸爸的肚子需要用義大利來拯救。

OK, daddy. 好的,爸爸。

Good teamwork.

好棒的團隊合作。