2022年12月20日 星期二

英語聽力練習 - 100

《英語聽力練習》(100)
"English Listening Practice" (100)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程


In the jewelry store. 在珠寶店。

Topic 1:A proposal ring. 主題 1:求婚戒指。

Good morning, Sir. Welcome to the LA jewelry store. 
早上好,先生。 歡迎來到洛杉磯珠寶店。
I'm Kevin, staff manager. What can I help you with? 
我是凱文,員工經理。 有什麼可以幫您?
Hello I want to buy ring. Could you give me some suggestions? 
你好,我想買戒指。 你能給我一些建議嗎?
Yes, Sir, could you please tell me your name? 
是的,先生,您能告訴我您的名字嗎?
My name is Peter. 我的名字是彼得。
OK, Mr Peter. Do you want to buy a ring for yourself or for another person? 好的,彼得先生。您是想為自己還是為他人購買戒指?

Actually, I want to buy a ring to propose to my girlfriend. 
其實,我想買一枚戒指向女朋友求婚。
Oh, I see. 喔,我懂了。
Our store is currently including a variety of proposal rings for you.
我們的商店目前為您提供各種求婚戒指。

What is the material of the ring you want? 
你要的戒指是什麼材質的?
My girlfriend is really keen on platinum. 
我的女朋友非常熱衷於鉑金。
Yes, please follow me to the guest room for platinum jewelry over here. 
是的,請跟我到這邊的鉑金首飾客房。
Sir, you can choose the most suitable one for your girlfriend. 
先生,您可以為您的女朋友選擇最合適的一款。
Here are five of the latest items in our store. 
這是我們商店中的五種最新商品。
Or you can choose the best seller ring here. 
或者您可以在這裡選擇最暢銷的戒指。
Hmm. These are really beautiful. 
嗯。這些真的很漂亮。
Could you take this one for me please? I would like to see it closer. 
你能幫我拿這個嗎? 我想近距離看看。
This one. 這個。
Yes, please. 是的,請。
Here you are. 給你。
This ring was made of pure platinum with a .25 carat diamond on it.
這枚戒指由純鉑金製成,上面鑲嵌著一顆 0.25 克拉的鑽石。
We guarantee that your ring will keep this colour forever.
我們保證您的戒指將永遠保持這種顏色。
By the way, would you like to engrave your name and your girlfriend's name on the inside of the ring? 
對了,要不要在戒指的內側刻上你的名字和你女朋友的名字?
We have a service to do it for free. 它是免費的服務。
Yes, I'd love to. 是的,我很樂意。
OK. I'll take this one. 好的。我要這個。
OK, I'll measure the finger size now. 好的,我現在就測量手指尺寸。
Have you brought this finger size of your girlfriend? 
女朋友手指大小你帶了嗎?
Of course.當然。
Here please. 在這裡,請。
And your girlfriend's name is? 你女朋友的名字是?
She's Lana. 她是拉娜。
OK, we will engrave Peter and Lana, right? 
好的,我們將雕刻 Peter 和 Lana,對嗎?
Perfect. 完美。
All right. Please sit here and wait for a few minutes. 
好的。 請坐在這裡等幾分鐘。
We have tea and coffee. What would you like to drink? 
我們有茶和咖啡。 請問您想喝點什麼?
One coffee please.請給我一杯咖啡。

Here's your invoice. 這是您的發票。
Please check the invoice carefully to ensure that the price 
請仔細核對發票以確保價格...
on the bill is the same one shown on the counter. 
和在櫃檯上顯示的賬單是一樣的。
You can pay in cash or buy card. 你可以付現或刷卡。
Ohh use my card. 哦,刷卡。
OK Sir, 好的,先生,
here is the diamond grading report to make sure that our diamond is authentic 
這是鑽石鑒定證書,以確保我們的鑽石是真實的
and here is your warranty card. 這是您的保證(修)卡。
Your rings are done. Here you are. 你的戒指完成了。給你。
So beautiful. I love it. 太美了。我喜歡。
Thank you for purchasing in our LA store. 感謝您在我們的洛杉磯商店惠顧。
We hope that you will have a lot of beautiful memories with our product. 
希望您對我們的產品有很多美好的回憶。
Have a good day, Sir.祝你有美好的一天,先生。

Topic 2:A gift for your wife. 主題 2:給妻子的禮物。

Honey, Do you like this necklace? 
親愛的。 你喜歡這條項鍊嗎? 
Hmm, looks fantastic, baby. 
嗯,看起來棒極了,寶貝。
Excuse me? 打擾一下?
How much is this one? 這個多少錢?
There's no price tag on this necklace. 這條項鍊沒有標價。
Sorry, Sir. Madam. 對不起,先生。 女士。
This necklace belongs to our latest collection called Celestine. 
這條項鍊屬於我們名為 Celestine 的最新系列。
And we have just displayed it today. 
我們今天剛上架。
It costs $299. 它的價格為 299 美元。
But if you buy at least three items from the collection, 
但如果你從該系列中購買至少三件物品,
you will receive 10% off for all three of them. 
您將獲得所有這三個產品的 10% 折扣。
Oh, it sounds great. 哦,聽起來不錯。
I want to try bracelets and earrings as well.
我也想試試手鐲和耳環。

Are they included in the collection? 
它們(手鐲和耳環)包含在系列中嗎?
Yes, madam, our collection has them all. 
是的,女士,它們都包含在系列中。
Please look at the screen right here. 請看這裡的螢幕。
You can look at this model. She is wearing all of the items in the Celestine collection. 
你可以看看這個模特兒。她穿著Celestine系列中的所有物品。
So beautiful. 太美了。
What do you think, honey? 你覺得怎麼樣,親愛的?
They are really elegant. 它們真的很優雅。
I'd love to see them all on you. 我很想在你身上看到它們。
Excuse me? Could my wife try all the items in this collection? 
打擾一下? 我的妻子可以嘗試這個系列中的所有項目嗎?
Absolutely, Sir. Please wait for a minute. I'll bring it out for you.
當然,先生。 請稍等。 我拿出來給你們。
Here you are. 這些就是了。
Does it look OK on me, honey? 親愛的,我戴上它們好看嗎?
You're gorgeous, baby. 你真漂亮,寶貝。
Hmm. 嗯。
I decided to buy them all because it's your birthday. 
我決定把它們都買下來,因為今天是你的生日。
Choose a size for my wife, please.
請為我妻子選一個尺碼。

Thank you, Sir. 謝謝你,先生。
Because it's your wife's birthday. 因為今天是你妻子的生日。
And you're the 1st to buy the whole collection in my store. 
你是第一個在我店裡買下整個系列的人。
We'll give you 20% off as a gift. 
我們將為您提供20%的折扣作為禮物。
Ah, nice. Thank you for that. 很好。 謝謝你。
Honey, I am so touched right now. Oh, I love you. 
親愛的,我現在很感動。 哦,我愛你。
I love you too, baby. Always.我也愛你,寶貝。永遠。