《英語聽力練習》(99)
"English Listening Practice" (99)
《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程》
What's your address?你的地址在哪?
Linda, have you heard about Michael's new house?
琳達,你聽說過麥可的新房子嗎?
It is a whole mansion! 它是一整座豪宅呀!
Wow. Really. Where did you get that information?
哇!真的? 你從哪裡得到這些信息的?
Leo told me about it.
Apparently they live right next door to each other now. 里歐告訴我這件事。 據說他們現在就住在隔壁。
That's nice. 真不錯!
Talking about Leo, he is throwing a party at his place this weekend. .
說到里歐,他這個週末要在他家舉辦派對。
Are you coming?你要來參加派對嗎?
Yeah, he invited me yesterday. 是的,他昨天邀請了我。
Can you give me his address again? 妳能再給我他的地址嗎?
I totally forgot to write it down. 我完全忘了寫下來。
Let me see. Hmm. 讓我看看。 唔。
It's 45 XYZ Street right next to a gas station, I think.
我想是 XYZ 街 45 號,就在加油站旁邊。
OK. 好的。
While we're at it, maybe we can pay Michael's house a visit as well.
我們去舞會的同時,也許我們也可以去麥可的房子看看。
Good idea. Let's ask him.
好主意。 讓我問問他。
Hey Michael, can we hang out at your place after Leo's party this weekend?
嘿,麥可,這個週末里歐的派對結束後我們可以去你家玩嗎?
Sure, but my family and I just moved in and we have not finished unpacking yet.
當然可以,但是我和我的家人剛搬進來,我們還沒有完成拆包。
If you guys are fine with the house being a bit messy, then it's fine.
如果你們不介意房子有點亂,那就沒關係了。
No worries, we just want to check out your place a bit.
不用擔心,我們只是想看看你的地方。
OK, I'll tell my parents you guys are coming.
好的,我會告訴我父母你們要來。
Oh, should we bring something over as a House warming gift?
哦,我們應該帶些東西作為喬遷禮物嗎?
You can if you want, but it really isn't necessary.
如果你想,也可以,但實際上沒有必要。
Your presence is enough. 你的蒞臨就足夠了。
That's so nice of you. 你真好。
I'll still bake something for us to enjoy together though.
不過,我還是會烤些東西讓我們一起享用。
That's also great. I'm excited.那也很棒。 我很興奮。
Mom, can I go over to Michelle's place and hang out with her there today?
媽媽,我今天可以去蜜雪兒那裡陪她玩嗎?
Sure, honey. Have her parents agreed to that yet?
當然,親愛的。 她父母同意了嗎?
She said so, mum. 她是這麼說的,媽媽。
All right. Do you need me to drop you off or are you going on your own?
好的。 你需要我送你還是你自己去?
It would be great if you could give me a ride, mom.
媽媽,如果你能載我一程就好了。
I'm not too familiar with her neighbourhood.
我對她的鄰居不太熟悉。
That's no problem, honey. What is her address?
沒問題,親愛的。 她的地址在哪裡?
Oh, it's 29 Def Street. 哦,是 Def 街 29 號。
I think you would know it. It's on your way to work.
我想你知道那地方的。 它在你上班的路上。
Ah, yes, I have to go past that street every morning.
啊,是的,我每天早上都要經過那條街。
Should I get ready to go now?
我現在應該準備出發了嗎?
Maybe in 15 minutes I need to finish doing these dishes. Then we can go. 也許 15 分鐘內我需要洗完這些碗。 那我們可以走了。
Oh, can you grab the car key in the living room for me?
哦,你能幫我把客廳的車鑰匙拿過來嗎?
Um, where exactly in the living room, mom.
嗯,到底在客廳的什麼地方,媽媽。
Look on top of the coffee table. I saw it there last time.
查看咖啡桌的頂部。 我上次在那裡看到過。
Got it, mom. I'll wait for you in the car.
明白了,媽媽。 我在車上等你。
OK.
911 What's your emergency? 911,你有什麼緊急情況?
Hi, I am calling to report a potential burglary at my neighbor's house.
嗨,我打電話報告我鄰居家可能發生的入室盜竊案。
They told me they were out of town for the week.
他們告訴我他們這週不在城裡。
But I heard something like Windows breaking and saw movement in the house.但我聽到類似窗戶破裂的聲音,並看到房子裡有動靜。
All right, keep calm and please tell us the address of your neighbor's house.
好吧,保持冷靜,請告訴我們你鄰居家的地址。
It's 64 XYZ St.它是 64號 XYZ 街。
Can someone come over here right now?
現在有人可以過來嗎?
I'm not sure if the burglar is still there.
我不確定小偷是否還在那裡。
We are sending a team right over. 我們馬上派一個團隊過來。
In the meantime, can you give us some additional information?
與此同時,你能給我們一些額外的情報嗎?
Yeah, sure. 當然可以。
Did you see anyone suspicious around the house earlier?
你之前有沒有看到房子周圍有可疑的人?
Hmm. Actually, yes, yes I did. 唔。 實際上,是的,是的,我有。
I saw a male in dark clothes with a black cap covering his face, about 5 foot 10, a bit slender.
我看見一個身穿深色衣服的男性,臉上戴著一頂黑色的鴨舌帽,身高約五呎十,略顯修長。
I didn't think much about him though, because it was quite cold outside.
不過我並沒有多記得他,因為外面很冷。
I see. What about his vehicle? 我懂了。 那他的車呢?
Did you see a new car or motorbike on your street?
你在街上看到新(陌生)車或摩托車了嗎?
I don't think so. Everything seemed normal except for what I already reported. 我不這麼認為。 除了我已經報告的以外,一切似乎都很正常。
OK. Well, our team should be there any moment now.
好的。 好,我們的團隊現在應該隨時會到場。
Please stay on the line and update us with any new information as soon as you have it.
請保持在線狀態,並在獲得任何新信息後立即向我們更新。
Alright. I got it. 好的。 我知道了。