2022年12月3日 星期六

英語聽力練習 - 84

《英語聽力練習》(84)
"English Listening Practice" (84)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程


Unit 7 Meeting a friend

第七單元:認識朋友

Bob, isn't that Michelle?

鮑勃,那不是蜜雪兒嗎?

Michelle? Who?

蜜雪兒?誰?

Michelle Laven. We all went to school together.

蜜雪兒·拉文。我們都一起上學。

Here she comes.

她來了。

Hi! Hey. Michelle.

你好!嗨!蜜雪兒。

Hi! Um, how can I help you?

嗨!嗯,需要我幫忙嗎?

It's me, Al. We went to school together.

是我,艾爾。我們是同學。

Right, Al and 

對喔,艾爾...還有...

Oh my god, Bob Wieldy. 

哦,天哪,鮑勃·威爾迪。

Bob, I haven't seen in years.

鮑勃,多年沒見了。

How are you?

你好嗎?

I'm fine, and you?

我沒事,你呢?

Oh, I miss you so much.

哦,我太想你了。

Wow

Thank you.

謝謝。

I thought I wouldn,t ever see you again.

我以為我再也見不到你了。

Some surprise.

有些驚喜吧。

Oh, you bet! How's your life? 

喔,當然!你過的怎麼樣?

Are you married?

你結婚了嗎?

No, I'm not married yet.

So, you're single then.

所以,你是單身。

Free and single.

自由且單身。

How about you? Are you working?

你呢?你在工作嗎?

Yeah, I have a shop at the mall.

是的,我在商場有一家商店。

Really? What do you sell?

真的?你賣什麼?

Well, it's a mobil phone shop. 

So I sell mobil phones and accessories at the mall. 

嗯,它是一家手機店。

所以我在商場賣手機和配件。

Hey, Bob and I are gonna go see a movie at the mall today.

嘿,鮑勃和我今天要去商場看電影。

Interesting! Anyways.

有趣!很好。

And Bob is gonna buy a phone today.

而且鮑勃今天要買一部手機。

Really? Well then you can come to my shop.

真的喔?那你們可以來我的店裡。

What's your shop called?

你的店叫什麼?

It's called "Ring me".

它叫 "給我打個電話"。

I know that shop.

我知道那家店。

Where is it?

它在哪裡?

IT'S ON THE THIRD FLOOD at the mall.

它在商場的三樓。

Yeah, well I'm sorry but I have to go now.

,我很抱歉,但我現在得走了。

I hope to see you later. Bobby.

我希望晚點再見到你。鮑比。

See you too.

回頭見。

Unit 8 How is your car?

第八單元:你的車怎樣

Hey Al, where is your car?

嘿,艾爾,你的車在哪裡?

Well, I took it to the repair shop. 

,送修了。

Oh, did you have an accident? 

哦,出意外了嗎?

No, I left it with the mechanic for a tune up. 

不,我把它留置給機械師進行調整。

When will it be ready? 

什麼時候可以弄妥?

The mechanic said it would be ready on Monday. 

機械師說它會在星期一弄妥。

That's such a long time. 

要弄這麼久啊。

Yeah, it is a long time. 

是的,很漫長。

Are you planning on going on a trip? 

你打算去旅行嗎?

No, I just take it to the mechanics every 3000 kilometres. 

不,我只是每 3000 公里就把它帶到機械師那裡。

Why do you do that? 

你為什麼這樣做?

It's very old. It needs a lot of care. 

它很舊了。 需要很多照顧。

How old is your car? 

你的車幾歲了?

It's a 1975 model. 

它是 1975 年的型號

Huh. That's not so old. 

嗯。那還不算老。

My grandmother was born in 1912. 

我祖母 1912 年出生。

Well, I guess compared to your grandmother, my car isn't that old.

好吧,我聽你咧烏魯木齊,和你祖母相比,我的車 "是" 沒那麼老。

Hey, wait a minute. 

How are we going to get to the movie? 

嘿,等一下。我們怎麼去看電影?

Huh. We can walk or go by the train. 

Up to you. 

嗯。 我們可以步行或乘火車去。由你決定。

Are you crazy? Walk? 

你瘋了嗎?走路?

The shopping mall is much too far. 

購物中心太遠了。

Well, in that case, we'll go by train. 

好吧,既然如此,我們就坐火車去吧。

Unit 9 about the train.

第 9 單元:關於火車。

So Bob. You take the train often attention, 

那...鮑勃。 你經常坐火車嗎?

yes. So almost every day. 

是啊,阿爾。 幾乎每天。

Almost every day. 

That's a lot. 

幾乎每天。好多啊。

Well, I enjoy the train. 

It's very convenient. 

嗯,我喜歡火車。很方便。

I see. 

我了解。

And it's the fastest way to travel across town. 

這是穿越城鎮最快的方式。

Are there many people on the train during the rush hour? 

上下班高峰期火車上人多嗎?

Well, there are many people in the morning. Before work. 

嗯,早上人很多。 上班前。

And there are many people in the evening after work. 

而且傍晚下班後人很多。

What about other times? 

其他時間呢?

At other times, no, not so many people. 

其他時候,就,沒有那麼多人。

And there's never a traffic jam on the train. 

火車從不塞車。

There's never any traffic jam. 

從來沒有任何交通堵塞。

Ohh that's good. 

哦,那很好。

It's the fastest way to travel. 

它是最快的旅行方式。

Yeah, you know. 

是的,你知道嗎。

I think it's faster than driving a car. 

我認為它比開車還快。

And the train is not very expensive. 

而且搭火車不是很貴。

Hey, Bob, look at that sign. 

嘿,鮑勃,看看那個標誌。

The university oh, oh, we're waiting for the wrong train. 

往大學哦,哦,我們等錯火車了。

We were on the wrong platform, teacher. 

老師,我們走錯月台了。

Yes, we're on the wrong platform. 

是的,我們走錯月台了。 

So what do we do now?

那麼,我們現在該怎麼辦?

Well, we can take a taxi. Taxi is good. 

好吧,我們可以坐計程車。 計程車很好。

Yeah, the taxi is good.

是的,搭計程車很好。

Let's take a taxi and we won't waste our time waiting for the wrong train


我們坐
計程車吧,這樣我們就不會浪費時間等錯火車了。