********************************************
〈第一段〉 世事經過時間層層過濾,最後只剩不得已的承受。 歲月愈久,殘痕愈厚。 人們卻天真以為是因為愛,才放不了手。 天地知曉,其實只是捨不得;但這一次,人真的不再回頭。 唯有那時,才會看見凡俗心底的世界與港口。
「副歌」 時光流逝,人生緩緩前行,繁華散盡只留白髮。 人們在風雨中掙扎,把執著當作信仰,把枷鎖當作守望。 遠方燈火搖晃,天堂依然遙不可及;當喧囂歸於寂靜, 終究會看見,那座早已停泊在心底的舊港。
〈第二段〉 孤燈垂滅,誰之過?孰之愆?朝夕摧容顏,鏡裡一張厭倦的臉。 強者亦如斯,不如捨傲慢而就謙恭,深山野林練武功。
「副歌」 這就是唯一的存在——在靈魂的廢墟裡挖掘天賦, 在殘酷現實的夾縫中,尋覓一處精神的庇護。 在最平凡的日子裡,日復一日地, 練武功,練武功,深山野林練武功。
********************************************[Verse 1]
Early in the morning, I push open the wooden window; dew falls on the back of my hand.
Last night’s autumn rain washed the stone steps until they shone.
At the end of the alley, Grandma is cooking porridge; white smoke drifts past the utility pole.
I sling my old cloth bag over my shoulder and slowly make my way up the mountainside.
[Chorus]
Practicing martial arts, practicing martial arts
It’s not about beating anyone
Keep your heart humble, stand with steady feet
Even when the wind blows, stay unflustered
Practicing martial arts, practicing martial arts
Every move, every stance, basking in the sun
Until one day, when I look back
I realize I’ve already changed
[Verse 2]
That letter left behind that year is still tucked in the middle of the dictionary
The ink has faded so much I can’t make it out—I can only make out the last line
I once thought letting go meant losing to the distance
Only now do I understand: only with empty hands can I catch the morning light
[Chorus]
Practice martial arts, practice martial arts
Not to win a single match against anyone
Keep your heart humble, stand with steady feet
Even when the wind blows, stay unflustered
Practice martial arts, practice martial arts
Every move and posture under the sun
When one day I look back
I’ll realize I’ve already changed
[Bridge]
My master said, “Don’t rush to move the rock aside.
First, listen to see if there’s grass growing beneath it.”
I smiled and asked, “What does it mean to have truly mastered this?”
He pointed to the path beyond the mountain: “If you can walk home, that’s enough.”
[Verse 3]
In the afternoon, bamboo shadows sway; sweat trickles down my temples.
A squirrel steals half a steamed bun and hides in the tree, peeking out.
I throw a punch at the open space, and even the clouds shift direction
When I fall, I brush off the dust—my laughter rings louder than a drumbeat
[Chorus]
Practice martial arts, practice martial arts
It’s not about winning a single match
Keep your heart humble, stand with steady feet
Even when the wind blows, stay unflustered
Practice martial arts, practice martial arts
Every move, every stance, basking in the sun
Until one day, when I look back
I realize I’ve already changed
[Outro]
I came down the mountain before dark; the scent of steamed rice wafted from the house
That yellow lamp by the door kept a little warmth reserved just for me
Tomorrow I’ll head back up the mountain, taking a pot of hot tea along
Practice martial arts, practice martial arts, to become a person at ease
********************************************