2022年12月14日 星期三

英語聽力練習 - 95

《英語聽力練習》(95)
"English Listening Practice" (95)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程

I am feeling under the weather 我感覺不舒服

Good morning, Bob. 早上好,鮑勃。
Good morning, Shelly. 早上好,雪麗。
Where is Nina? Didn't she go to work with you? 
妮娜在哪裡? 她不是跟妳一起工作的嗎?
Uh, Nina is still under the weather. 呃,妮娜還在不舒服。
She's ill, hmm. 她病了,嗯。
No, she's still a bit drunk after the party. 不,派對後她還有點醉。
We don't think she's sober enough to go to work, so Nina took an absence today. 我們認為她沒有清醒到可以去上班,所以娜今天請假了。
Oh, I see. 哦,我明白了。
It was so bad that you couldn't come to the party last night, shaylee.
雪麗昨晚沒能來參加派對真是太糟蹋了。
Hmm. Why so? 唔。 為什麼這樣?
At the party last night. 在昨晚的聚會上。
Boss ordered a lot of pizzas and drinks for us.
老闆給我們點了很多披薩和飲料。
People were eating chitchatting, dancing, and eating again. 
大伙兒邊吃邊聊,邊跳舞,...。
We had a lot of fun. 我們玩得很開心。
But it was probably because of the pizza. 但可能是因為披薩...
Some people had troubles after eating too. 有些人吃了太多之後,有了麻煩。
They vomited. 他們嘔吐了。
It was such a stinky mess. 真是一團糟。
When checking if Nina was doing OK. 當檢查妮娜是否沒事時...
She looked totally under the weather. 她看起來完全不行了...
I mean, she was wasted when I saw her. 
我的意思是,當我看到她時,她已經爛醉如泥了。
Nina, you are such a party animal, 妮娜,妳真是個派對狂!
but I think you should stop drinking, my friends.
但我認為妳應該停止喝酒了,我的朋友。
Who are you? Are you Bob? 你是誰? 鮑勃嗎?

Yes, I am. 是的,我是。
Nice to meet you, Bob. 很高興認識你,鮑勃。
Ohh, this is my favorite song. 哦,這是我最喜歡的歌。
It is. Let's dance. 是嗎?那我們跳舞吧。
OK, so you guys kept dancing and drinking more. 
好的,所以你們繼續跳舞,喝更多的酒。
Not for long, shaylee. 時間不長,雪麗。
Nina threw up on me when we were in the middle of the dancing. 
跳舞進行到一半時,尼娜朝我吐了出來。
Ew, Yucky Nina. 妮娜,你好噁心.
Oh come on, this is my favorite T-shirt. 哦,拜託,這是我最喜歡的T恤。
Not anymore. 不再是了。

I told you 2. 我告訴過你們兩個。
If you hadn't drunk too much, you would not be under the weather now. 
如果你沒有喝太多,你現在就不會不舒服。
Yeah, I regret it so much now. 是的,我現在非常後悔。


2022年12月12日 星期一

英語聽力練習 - 94

《英語聽力練習》(94)
"English Listening Practice" (94)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程


How are you? 你好嗎?

Hello, grandma. 您好,奶奶。

Hello, my lovely granddaughter. 你好,我可愛的孫女。

How are you? How is school? 你好嗎? 學校怎麼樣?

Couldn't be a better grandma. School is also great.

我很好,奶奶。學校也很棒。

I just won the first prize in the school's tennis competition.

我剛在學校的網球比賽中獲得一等獎(第一名)。 Oh, that's great Anna. I'm so proud of you.

哦,那真是太好了,安娜。我為你感到驕傲。

Thanks, grandma. What about you? How are you doing recently?

謝謝,奶奶。 那您呢? 最近好嗎?

My health's getting better now, thanks to the tea your dad sent.

多虧了你爸爸送來的茶,我的身體現在好多了。

I can sleep better at night. 我晚上可以睡得更好。

I'm glad to hear that. Do you want more of that tea? I will tell Dad to send you more.

我很高興聽到這個消息。想要更多的茶嗎?我會告訴爸爸給你多寄點

That would be lovely! but I still have enough for the next few months.

很感謝!但在接下來的幾個月裡,仍然是足夠的。

I will tell you when I run out of it.等我用完了,我會告訴你的。

What about your knees? Are they still hurting?

你的膝蓋呢?它們仍感到疼痛嗎?

Not as much as before. 不像以前那麼痛了。

I am seeing a doctor now and I am taking medicines.

我看了醫生,也吃了藥。

I think they will be alright soon. 我想它們很快就會好起來的。

I am glad to hear that you are doing better now!

我很高興聽到您現在正在好轉!

Yes, I am glad that you are doing well too. Thank you for always caring about me.

是的,我很高興你也做得很好。謝謝你一直關心我。

So now, what do you want to eat? Do you want some freshly-baked brownie?

那麼現在,你想吃什麼? 你想要一些新鮮出爐的布朗尼餅(核仁巧克力餅)嗎?

Oh, yes! I am craving chocolate right now.

哦,是的! 我現在很想吃巧克力。

You are the best, grandma! 你是最棒的,奶奶!

I am feeling under the weather 我感覺不舒服

So is that for your patient? 那是給你的病人的嗎?

Yes, honey. 是的,親愛的。

James is under the weather. 詹姆斯...不舒服。

He is feeling slightly unwell. 他感覺有點不適。

How was he during this morning, honey? 親愛的,他今天早上怎麼樣?

He seemed fine yesterday, didn't he? 他昨天看起來很好,不是嗎?

Oh yes, James was doing all good. 哦,是的,詹姆斯一切都好。

He was still playing around with the neighbour's kids.

他還在和鄰居的孩子們玩耍。

But there was something getting to him this morning.

但是今天早上有些事情煩惱他。

Sweetie, wake up. 小甜心,醒醒。

Rise and shine. 該起床曬太陽了。

Ohh mommy. 哦,媽咪。

I'm under the weather right now. 我現在不舒服。

I think I'm catching a cold. 我想我感冒了。

Are you James? 是嗎,詹姆斯?

Yes, mommy. 是的,媽咪。

Hmm. Let me check your temperature. 唔。 讓我檢查一下你的體溫。

Oopsie, you are certainly hot. 哎呀,你確實發燒。

Mommy. 媽咪。

Now you are sneezing too. 現在你也在打噴嚏。

It seems like you are really getting a cold. 看來你真的感冒了。

Yes. Can I stay at home today, Mommy?

是的。 媽咪,我今天可以呆在家裡嗎?

Sure, James. 當然,詹姆斯。

You should lie down and I will cook you some chicken soup.

你先躺下,我給你煮雞湯。

It'll help you get better from your sickness. 它會幫助你從疾病中康復。

Ohh, I'm going to have a check on him. 哦,我要去檢查他。

By the way, your soup smells delicious, honey.

順便說一句,你的湯聞起來很香,親愛的。

Thanks, honey. 謝謝,親愛的。

Evil genius, you can't get away with your crime anymore.

邪惡的天才,你的罪行已經逃不掉了。

I'm Superman and I am here to save the world.

我是超人,我是來拯救世界的。

Son, what are you doing? 兒子,你在做什麼?

Daddy, please don't tell on me. 爸爸,請不要舉發我。

Mommy will force me to go to school if she finds out.

如果媽媽發現了,她會強迫我去上學。

If you tell me the truth, I promise that we won't force you to go to school today.

如果你告訴我真相,我保證我們今天不會強迫你去上學。

What's the matter, James? 怎麼了,詹姆斯?

It's about my music class. 它是關於我的音樂課。

My classmates often tease me about my singing.

我的同學經常取笑我的歌聲。

I don't think music is my thing anymore.我認為音樂不再是我的事了。

La La La La.

I get it. 我明白了。

If you don't like learning music, you can choose a different class James.

如果你不喜歡學習音樂,你可以選擇不同的班級,詹姆斯。

Your mom and I will not yell at you. 你媽媽和我不會對你吼叫(生氣)的。

Ohh Daddy you are the best. 哦,爸爸,你是最棒的。

Promise me this is the last time you lie to us.

答應我,這是你最後一次對我們撒謊。

I will not do it any more. 我不會再這樣做了。

That's good, James. 很好,詹姆斯。

By the way, can you please suggest Mom cook us some spaghetti too?

順便問一下,你能不能建議媽媽也給我們煮點意大利麵?

Dad's belly needs to be saved by spaghetti.

爸爸的肚子需要用義大利來拯救。

OK, daddy. 好的,爸爸。

Good teamwork.

好棒的團隊合作。

英語聽力練習 - 93

 

《英語聽力練習》(93)
"English Listening Practice" (93)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程


How are you? 你好嗎?

Good morning, Peter! 早安,彼得!

Hello Ricky, how are you? 嗨!瑞奇,你好嗎?

I'm feeling great. Thank you. What about you? 我感覺很好。謝謝。你呢?

I'm doing OK too. Last weekend I had to take work home.

我也很好。上週末,我不得不把工作帶回家。

Last week's workload was crazy. 上周的工作量非常大。

Ohh really? I heard that your department is working on a new project though.

喔,是嗎,我聽說你們部門正在做一個新專案。

Yeah, that one. 是的,那個新專案...

We had to prepare a presentation to introduce our new product.

我們必須準備一個演示文稿來介紹我們的新產品。

Our kitchen multi-purpose cooker to the company's investors and we had to finish it within last week. 我們的廚房多功能炊具,介紹給公司的投資者,我們必須在上周內完成。

At least everything's done now. 至少現在一切都完成了。

Glad to hear that. Well, do you want to go drinking today after work? It's on me.

很高興聽你這樣說。 那麼,你今天下班後想去喝酒嗎? 我請客。

It's been a while since we went drinking, right?

我們已經有一段時間沒有喝酒了,對吧?

Ohh yeah I would love to let out some steam at the usual place right?

哦,是的,我很想發洩一下,在(老地方),對吧?

Yeah. 是的

Sure. OK. I got to go now. See you this afternoon.

當然。 好的。 我現在得走了。 下午見。

See you. 再見。

Hello, Mr Park. 你好,帕克先生。

Ohh hello Sam. 哦,你好,山姆。

What are you doing? Been a while since I last saw you at home.

你在做什麼? 自從我上次在家裡見到你,已經有一段時間了。

I am just taking care of the roses in my garden.

我只是在照顧花園裡的玫瑰。

I just came back from my one week business trip.

我剛結束一周的商務旅行回來。

That's why you did not see me home.

這就是為什麼你沒有看到我在家。

How are you recently? 妳最近好嗎?

I'm fine.Thank you for asking.我很好。謝謝您的關心。

How's your son doing? He just started college, right?

你兒子怎麼樣了? 他剛上大學,對吧?

Yes, and I miss him. Already children are growing so fast.

是的,我想念他。孩子們已經成長得如此之快。

What about Lily, your daughter? How is she doing at school?

莉莉,你的女兒呢?她在學校過得怎麼樣?

Ohh, she is preparing her applications for universities.

哦,她正在準備大學申請。

She wants to go somewhere out of town, just like your son.

她想去城外的某個地方,就像你的兒子一樣。

The kids now just want to be away from their parents, huh?

現在的孩子們只想遠離他們的父母,是吧?

Yeah, I guess it's good for them to grow up too.

是啊,我想這對他們長大也有好處。

Well, I have to go now. See you around. 我現在該走了。 再見。

Goodbye. If you have time, let's have a BBQ party this weekend.

再見。 如果你有時間,我們週末來個燒烤派對吧。

Sure, I will tell my husband about that. 當然,我會告訴我丈夫的。

Hello, Jane.你好,簡。

Long time no see. How are you? I miss you so much.

好久不見。你好嗎?我非常想你。

Hi Lisa, I miss you too. It's so lucky that we can meet each other today.

嗨,麗莎,我也想你。 今天我們能相遇真是太幸運了。

Everything's been great recently. I just got a new job.

最近一切都很好。 我剛找到一份新工作。

Really. Congratulations. Where is it? 真的。 恭喜。 它在哪裡?

It is a tech startup in Silicon Valley. I will start it next week.

它是矽谷的一家科技新創公司。 我將在下週開始。

I'm super excited about this new job. 我對這份新工作非常興奮。

I've always wanted to work in Silicon Valley. 我一直想在矽谷工作。

Yeah, you've told me that I am glad that you can do your dream job.

是的,你告訴過我,我很高興你能做你夢寐以求的工作。

How are you? 你好嗎?

Not so great, actually. I'm under so much stress now.

實際上不是那麼好。我現在承受著很大的壓力。

I am writing my graduating thesis for my master's degree.

我正在寫我的碩士學位畢業論文。

Oh no, studying Masters must be very hard. Which step are you on now? 
哦!呀,讀碩士一定很辛苦。 你現在走到哪一步了?
Oh, it's almost done. I'm working on the literature review. 
哦,快完成了。我正在從事文獻綜述。
Writing a thesis consumes much more time than I imagined. 
寫論文花費的時間比我想像的要多得多。
I had almost no time left for myself.
我幾乎沒有時間留給自己。
Oh, I know. I think you can try meditation to reduce your stress.
哦,我知道了。我認為你可以嘗試冥想來減輕你的壓力。 
It only takes about 5 to 10 minutes every day. 
每天只需要大約5到10分鐘。
Oh, I know about that. Have you tried meditating before? 
哦,我知道那件事。 你以前試過冥想嗎?
No, but a friend of mine is doing it. She told me that her life is improving a lot thanks to it. 
沒有,但是我的一個朋友正在做。 她告訴我,她的生活因此有了很大改善。
Interesting. I think I will read more about it. Thank you for the advice. 
真有趣。 我想我會閱讀更多有關它的信息。 謝謝你的建議。
It's nothing. Please pay more attention to your health. 
沒什麼。請多注意自己的健康。
I will. Thank you for worrying about me. 
我會的。謝謝你為我擔心。

英語聽力練習 - 92

《英語聽力練習》(92)
"English Listening Practice" (92)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程


Talking about rumors. 談論謠言。

Mary, how do you do? 瑪麗,妳好嗎?

Hey, Linda. 嗨,琳達。

You look... amazing. 妳看起來。。。令人驚豔。

I'm doing well. Thank you. 我很好。謝謝。

How about you? 妳呢?

I'm just doing so, so. But my bakery business is flourishing.

我過的一般般。但我的麵包店生意蒸蒸日上。

Ah. Oh, that's such a piece of great news. Congratulations.

啊。哦,這真是個好消息。祝賀妳。

Speaking of Congrats. 說到恭喜...

I heard that you and your husband are expecting a baby.

我聽說你和你丈夫想要小孩了。

When is the baby due, mommy? 媽媽,寶寶什麼時候出生?

Pardon me, a baby, 對不起,一個嬰兒...

Where did you get that news?你從哪裡得到這個消息的?

Oh, remember Jake from our middle school? 哦,還記得我們中學的傑克嗎?

Uh huh. What's with him? 呵呵。他怎麼了?

My family met Jake's family at the camping site last weekend.

上週末,我的家人在露營地遇到了傑克的家人。

We had such a blast catching up. 我們玩得很盡興。

Did he gossip with you about the baby thing?

他跟你閒聊過關於嬰兒的事嗎?

Jake said he was told by Riley,傑克說萊利告訴他,

and Riley heard the baby story from Max.

而萊利從麥克斯那裡聽到了嬰兒的故事。

Max said he was having an eating-out with you two a few months ago. 麥克斯說幾個月前他和你們兩個一起出去吃飯。

And he also added that it was a baby boy.

他還補充說,這是一個男嬰。

Oh my goodness, Max!! 哦,我的天哪,麥克斯!!

We were talking to Max about purchasing a new car.

我們正在和馬克斯談論購買一輛新車。

You know how much my husband is fascinated by cars.

你知道我丈夫對汽車有多著迷。

He is always calling cars babies or kids. 他總是稱汽車為嬰兒或孩子。

Ohh, now I understand why Max misunderstood.

哦,現在我明白為什麼馬克斯誤解了。

My husband and I are still loving the child free marriage life.

我丈夫和我仍然熱愛沒有孩子的婚姻生活。

We haven't thought about having a baby yet.

我們還沒有想過要孩子。

I totally get it. 我完全明白了。

By the way, do you want to swing by my bakery?

順便問一下,你想去我的麵包店嗎?

Our best sellers are extra rich and creamy cheesecake.

我們最暢銷的是超濃郁的奶油起司蛋糕。 Thanks, but I'm good. 謝謝,但不用了,我夠了。

I think I need to be on a diet from today.

我想我需要從今天開始節食。

My belly is getting a bit too big, so maybe that was why...

我的肚子有點太大了,所以也許這就是為什麼......

You know, rumors are all he said, she said.

你知道,謠言都是他說...她說...

Sometimes rumors will likely come to reality.

有時謠言很可能會成為真實。

But most of the time, they are often misleading.

但大多數時候,它們往往具有誤導性。

Those pieces of news easily spread from one to another.

這些消息很容易從一個傳播到另一個。

But you shouldn't fully believe in rumors. 但你不應該完全相信謠言。

Oh, I got to go see a movie with my friends now.

哦,我現在得和朋友一起去看電影了。

There was a rumor that a celebrity would be there today.

有傳言說今天會有名人在那裡。

See you later.回頭見。

2022年12月11日 星期日

英語聽力練習 - 91

《英語聽力練習》(91)
"English Listening Practice" (91)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程


Talking about rumors. 談論謠言。

Hey Victor, have you finished our monthly financial report?

嘿,維克多,你完成了我們的月度財務報告嗎?

Not yet, Amy. 還沒有,艾咪。

But I'm working my butt for it. 但我正在為此努力。

Yes, you really should be. 是的,你真的應該如此。

Boss will not like hearing the news of the unfinished worked.

老闆不會喜歡聽到工作未完成的消息。

Aaiz, poor my life! 哎呀,可憐我的生活!

How have you been doing recently, Victor? 你最近過得怎麼樣,維克多?

You seem... depressed and moody. 你似乎... 沮喪和喜怒無常。

I am so bored. It's like I am watching paint dry.

我很無聊。 就像我在看著油漆變乾一樣。

Ohh no I actually really love watching paint dry.

哦,不,我真的很喜歡看油漆變乾。

I should have been a painter instead. 我應該成為一名畫家。

Oh, now you are saying. 哦,你說對了(這就對了)。

If I had chosen that career path, I could properly be famous now.

如果我選擇了那條職業道路,我現在就可以出名了。

2000 dollars, $2500. 2000 美元!2500 美元

No one is paying higher? 沒有人付更高的價錢嗎?

Going once, going twice. sold. 一次,兩次。 賣出。

So the $2500 painting by famous artist Victor will belong to this lady.

所以這幅價值 2500 美元的著名藝術家 Victor 的畫作將屬於這位女士。

Thank you. Thank you. 謝謝妳。 謝謝妳。

Hey, victor. Victor. 嘿,維克多。維克多

You need to stop daydreaming. 你需要停止做白日夢。

Our boss is coming in no time. 老闆馬上就要來了。

Amy, you know what? 艾咪,你知道嗎?

I think I will quit this job and follow my truest desire.

我想我會辭掉這份工作,追隨我最真實的願望。

Victor. 維克多

Hey, Phoebe, have you heard the news? 嘿,菲比,你聽到這個消息了嗎?

What's news? 有什麼消息?

Everyone is talking about it. 每個人都在談論它。

Victor, the accountant guy, has been promoted to be the chief accountant.

會計師維克多已晉升為總會計師。

Chief accountant. 總會計師。

I heard he's promoted to be our manager. 我聽說他被提拔為我們的經理。

But he rejected the offer. 但他拒絕了這個提議。

Oh, that's such a surprise. 哦,這真是個驚奇。

Why did he refuse that golden opportunity?

他為什麼拒絕這個千載難逢的機會?

I heard that Victor's father is a millionaire. 我聽說維克多的父親是百萬富翁。

The father was also a very well known painter, so he taught Victor drawing and painting. 這位父親也是一位很有名的畫家,所以他教維克多畫畫。

The family is really wealthy. 這個家庭真的很有錢。

But the father wanted Victor to experience living like a normal worker.

但父親希望維克多體驗普通工人的生活。

People said that was the last wish before the death of Victor's father.

人們說,這是維克多父親去世前的遺願。

Oh gosh, I sensed something fishy about Victor.

哦,天哪,我感覺到維克多有些不太對頭(可疑)。

He always seemed to be asleep and quiet.

他似乎總是睡著了,很安靜。

Yes, because he just works to fulfill his father's last wishes.

是的,因為他只是為了完成他父親的遺願而工作。

Oh, there goes Amy. 哦,艾咪來了。

She's really close with Victor. 她和維克多很親近。

Let's ask her.讓我們問問她。 Oh my gosh. 哦,天啊。

I don't even know what you are talking about. 我甚至不知道你們在胡說什麼。

Rumors flew, but they were untrue. 謠言滿天飛,但它們是不真實的。

Victor's father is not a millionaire. 維克多的父親不是百萬富翁。

That is not what I heard of. 這不是我聽說過的。

And Victor wasn't promoted. 維克多沒有晉升。

My boss just thought. He might be more suitable in the marketing department.

我的老闆只是想。 他可能更適合市場部門。

Victor is very good at creating beautiful products.

維克多非常擅長創造精美的產品。


2022年12月10日 星期六

英語聽力練習 - 90

《英語聽力練習》(90)
"English Listening Practice" (90)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程


Unit 1 Buying an old car. 買一輛舊車

They want to buy a seven-seated car. So they sold this one to us.

他們想買一輛七人座。 所以他們把這輛賣給了我們。

I think it was used for around five years. The condition is pretty mint.

我記得它使用了大約五年。 狀況像新的。

Do you know if it was in any accidents before?

你知道它之前有沒有出過事故?

From what the former owner shared, 從前任車主的份額來看,

No. 沒有。

It has not been in any serious accidents before, 之前沒有出過什麼大事故,

but it did have a fender bender once.

但它確實曾經有一次輕微車禍(擋泥板變形)。

Nothing serious in my opinion, 在我看來沒什麼嚴重的,

but it did leave a small scratch near the car's tail light.

但它確實在車尾燈附近留下了一個小刮痕。

You can see it here. 你可以在這裡看到它。

Ohh, it does not look too bad. We can get it fixed right.

哦,看起來沒什麼。 我們可以把它修好。

Of course, this one can be handled by any auto repair shop.

當然,這個是任何一家汽修店都可以處理的。

Our garage can help you find ones at a cheap price.

我們的車廠可以幫助您以低廉的價格換置它們。

Thank you for that. I have another question. 謝謝你。 我有另一個問題。

Was this car frequently used in the past? 這輛車過去經常使用嗎?

I think not every day. 我想他不是每一天都開。

This person usually commuted by train to work.

這個人通常乘火車上下班。

So his family only used this car for trips to the mall or far places.

所以他的家人只用這輛車去商場或遠方。

It was used like once or twice a week, which was around 100 miles a week.

它每週使用一次或兩次,每周大約 100 英里。

Have the former owner changed the timing belt 原車主以前換過正時皮帶

and water pump for this car before. 和水泵嗎?

Yes, they did it once last year. 是的,他們去年換過一次。

Ohh I forgot to ask how much is it? 哦,我忘了問這輛車多少錢?

We sell it for $2000. 我們以 2000 美元的價格出售它。

Hmm, not too bad. I like this one. 嗯,還不錯。 我喜歡這

Liz, what do you think? 麗茲,你看法如何?

I like it too, dad. 我也喜歡,爸爸。

Great, then we have decided to buy this car.

太好了,那我們就決定買這輛車了。

Perfect. 完美。

We recommend you bring it to an auto repair shop for checking

我們建議您將其帶到汽車維修店進行檢查

and fixing before actually driving the car.並在實際駕駛汽車之前進行修理。

You can visit the shop called Max Repair. 您可以到《Max Repair》這家店。

All of our customers go to this shop for renovating their car.

我們所有的客戶都去這家商店整修他們的汽車。

Thank you for the recommendation. 謝謝你的推薦。

OK. Now we will proceed with the paperwork inside.

好的。 現在我們將繼續到裡面處理文書工作

Please come with me.請跟我來。

OK. Thank you, Tim. 好的。 謝謝你,蒂姆。

Welcome to Max Repair auto shop. 歡迎來到《Max Repair》汽車商店。

How can I help you? 我怎麼幫你?

Hi I just bought a used car and I want to check and repaint it.

嗨,我剛買了一輛二手車,我想檢查一下並重新噴漆。

Sure, what's the problem? 當然可以,有什麼問題嗎?

There's a small scratch next to the car's left tail light.

汽車左尾燈旁邊有一個小刮痕。

Can you see it? 你能看見它嗎?

Hmm. I want to get it to repaint and fix.

唔。 我想讓它重新粉刷和修復。

Ohh I can see it no problem. 哦,我可以看到它,沒問題。

Oh and also 哦,還有...

can you give my car an overall check 你能給我的車做全面檢查嗎?

and see if there is anything that needs to be changed?

並查看是否有任何需要更改的地方?

Sure, I can do that, but it will take a while.

當然,我可以做到,但這需要一段時間。

Can you come back after around an hour? 你能大約一個小時後回來嗎?

Yes, no problem.好的沒有問題。

Great. Can you leave your number so I can call you when everything is done?

太好了。 你能留下你的電話號碼嗎,這樣我就可以在一切都完成後給你打電話?

Yes, my number is 0912345678.是的,我的號碼是 0912345678。

OK. Thank you. Just leave it to me, don't worry.

好的,謝謝。就交給我吧,別擔心。

After an hour. 一個小時後。

Hi, I received your call and I came back to check my car.

嗨,我接到你的電話,我回來檢視我的車。

Was there any serious problems? 有什麼嚴重的問題嗎?

No, not at all. 沒有,一點也沒問題。

I have fixed the scratch. 我已經修復了刮痕

I have also changed the two front tires as well.

我還更換了兩個前輪胎。

They looked a bit worn out. 它們看起來有點磨耗。

The car is also washed. Does it look like a shiny new car now?

汽車也洗過了。它現在看起來像一輛閃亮的新車?

It really does. Thank you so much. 確實如此。非常感謝。

You can have a short ride, then come back and tell me if everything goes smoothly.

你可以短途試乘,然後回來告訴我是否一切順利。

OK. How was it? 那麼。試乘的怎麼樣?

The ride was smooth. I think there is no problem at all.

旅程很順利。我認為完全沒有問題。

Then that's great. 那就太好了。

How much is it? 多少錢?

Oh, the scratch costs around $45.00. The two tires cost $100.

哦,刮刮樂的成本約為45美元。兩個輪胎的價格為100美元。

Your total is 145 dollars. 總數是 145 美元。

You forgot to include the car wash. 你忘了包括洗車。

Oh, that one is on me. It is free. You don't have to worry about it.

哦,那個算我的。它是免費的。您不必擔心。

Thank you so much. Here are $145. 非常感謝。這是 145 美元。

Thank you. Come back anytime if you have any problems. 

謝謝。如果您有任何問題,請隨時回來。

2022年12月9日 星期五

英語聽力練習 - 89

《英語聽力練習》(89)
"English Listening Practice" (89)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程


Unit 1 Buying an old car. 買一輛舊車

Dad, look, look, 爸爸,你看!你看

I got my drivers license. I passed the exam. 我拿到了駕照!我通過考試了

Ohh, really! Let me see! 哦,真的!讓我看看!

Hey, this is great!Congratulations! 嘿,這太棒了!恭喜

Thanks dad. Now that I have a license, 感謝爸爸。 既然有了駕照,現在

now can I have my own car? 現在我可以擁有自己的車了嗎?

My school is pretty far away, right? 我的學校很遠,對吧?

You always have to wake up early and drive me to school.

你總是要早起,開車送我去學校。

Now I want to be independent. 現在我想獨立

I also saved up some money from my part time jobs.

我還從兼職工作中存了一些錢。

Though I still have to borrow some from you to be able to buy a car.

可是我還得向您借一些才能買車。

Now that you have a license and you know how to drive.

現在有駕照並且知道如何駕駛。

I think there is no problem with getting your own car.

我認為擁有自己的汽車沒有問題。

Really?thanks, dad! 真的嗎?謝謝,爸爸!

But buying a car is pretty expensive. 但是買車是相當昂貴的。

Do you want to drive mine to school? 你想開我的車去學校嗎?

But then you can't drive to work, right...但是這樣你就不能開車去上班,對吧…

Right... 對...

We can buy a used car, dad! 我們可以買一輛二手車,爸爸!

I think it wouldn't be too expensive! 我覺得不會太貴!

I heard an average used car only costs around $2000, which is half a price of a new cheap car!

我聽說一輛一般的二手車只要 2000 美元左右,是一輛便宜車的一半!

Besides, a used car does not mean it has bad quality.

此外,二手車並不意味著它的品質不好。

We can always check it when we go buying. 我們可以在購買時隨時檢查它。

Some are almost like new too. 有些也幾乎像新的一樣。

What do you think? 您怎麼看?

That's a great idea. 好主意啊。

Yeah. Why didn't I think of that? 對啊。 為什麼我沒想到呢?

See. Dad. There's always a solution to everything.

看吧。爸爸凡事總有解決之道。

Speaking of used cars, I have a friend who works as a salesperson in a used car garage.

說到二手車,我有一個朋友在二手車修理廠做銷售員。

We can go there. He can help us with choosing the best car.

我們可以去那裡。 他可以幫助我們選擇最好的汽車。

That's great! dad. Which garage is that? 那太棒了! 爸爸。 那是哪個車廠?

I think the garage is called Max car. 我記得那車庫叫《馬克斯汽車》。

Should we go there this Sunday? 這個星期天我們該去那裡,好嗎?

I think that would be great. 我認為那會很棒。

OK, so Sunday it is. 好的,就星期天。

Welcome to Max car. 歡迎來到《麥克斯汽車》。

Isn't this Jackson? 這不是傑克遜嗎?

Long time no see. How are you? 好久不見。 你好嗎?

Long time no see, Tim! I'm doing great. How are you?

好久不見,蒂姆! 我很好。 你好嗎?

I'm good too. It's so good to see you again.

我也很好。 很高興再次見到你。

And this must be your daughter, right? 這一定是你的女兒吧?

Hi, I'm Liz. Nice to meet you. 嗨,我是麗茲。 很高興見到你。

Nice to meet you too. 我也很高興見到你。

So we are here to buy my daughter a car.

我們之所以來這裡,是為了給我女兒買車的。

We are here to buy my daughter a car.

She just got her license so 她剛拿到駕照,所以

I want her to be able to drive herself to school every day.

我希望她能夠每天自己開車上學。

We are looking for a car that is suitable for her.

我們正在尋找適合她的汽車。

Oh, I see. I can help you with that. 我懂了。 我可以幫你們。

What is the price you are looking for? 您要找的價位是多少?

I can afford a car that is around 2000 or $2500.

我買得起一輛 2000 或 2500 美元左右的汽車。

I see. 我知道了。

Then let me introduce this one. 那我就介紹這台吧。 This is Suzuki car modeled S200. It is a four seater car.

這是鈴木汽車型號S200。 這是一輛四人座汽車。

It's a common option for ladies. 這是女士們的常見選擇。

This one looks so pretty. 這台看起來很漂亮。

You have taste, Liz. 麗茲,你有品味。

The color bronze makes it look elegant and stand out.

青銅色使它看起來優雅而引人注目。

Can you tell me a bit about this car's history? How long was it used?

你能告訴我一些關於這輛車的歷史嗎? 使用了多長時間?

Oh, I got this one from a young household.

哦,我從一個年輕的家庭得到了這台車。

They want.

2022年12月8日 星期四

英語聽力練習 - 88

《英語聽力練習》(88)
"English Listening Practice" (88)

《English Speaking Courses - 英語口語課程


Unit 19 passing a message.

單好吧,我們認為花太無聊了,巧克力會讓你發胖。元 19:傳遞消息

Unit 19 passing a message.

Hello.喂!

Hi, Al, it's Wanita. 嗨,艾爾,我是瓦妮塔。

Ohh hey Wanita, how are you this evening? 哦,嘿,瓦妮塔,今晚好嗎?

Not so good, sorry to say. 不太好,抱歉這麼說。

Oh really? What? What's wrong? 哦,真的嗎? 什麼事? 怎麼了?

Are you OK? 你還好嗎?

Well, I'm fine, but I was calling to see if we can postpone our date.

嗯,我很好,但我打電話是想知道...我們是否可以延期約會。

You want to postpone our date? 你想延期約會嗎?

Yeah, she has a dental appointment and she can't cancel it.

是的,蜜雪兒有看牙醫的預約,她不能取消。

Ohh I see. Um well that doesn't sound important.

哦,我明白了。 嗯,這聽起來沒那麼嚴重。

It's rather important. 怎會不重要...

So when do you want to postpone our date too?

那麼你想把我們的約會延期到什麼時候?

Is Friday OK? 星期五,好嗎?

Friday.

This Friday, like the day after tomorrow.

星期五。這個週五,就是後天囉。

Yes, is that OK? 是的,可以嗎?

Yeah, that that's great. I was so happy.

I thought you were going to postpone it longer.

是,那太好了。我太高興了。我以為你會延期更長的時間。

No way. I've really been looking forward to going out to dinner with you involved and Michelle.

沒那回事。 我和蜜雪兒真的很期待與你共進晚餐。

I know she's been looking forward to it too. 我知道她也很期待。

That's great. 那太棒了。

Can you please tell Bob if you see him? 如果你看到鮑勃,你能告訴他嗎?

Yeah, sure. I'll tell Bob that we've postponed dinner until Friday.

好,當然。 我會告訴鮑勃,我們已將晚餐延到星期五。

OK. That's all. Thanks. 好的。 就這樣。 謝謝。

Well, thank you too. 嗯,也謝謝你。

Bye. 再見。

Bob, we've postponed dinner until Friday. 鮑勃,我們把晚飯延到週五了。

Friday?OK, no problem.週五嗎?好的,沒問題。

Unit 20 making a reservation. 單元 20 :預訂。

I'm glad they called. 我很高興他們打電話來。

Because you like Michelle. 因為你喜歡蜜雪兒。

Well, Yes, but I forgot to make a reservation.

嗯,是的,但我忘了預約。

Oops, yeah, I'll call and make a reservation now.

哎喲,是啊,我現在就打電話預約。

Good evening chantor deme. 晚上好,這裡是《法式城堡餐廳》。

Hello, I'd like to make a reservation please. 您好,我想預約。

Yes, Sir. For what day? 好的,先生。 哪一天?

Friday. 星期五。

Friday. Yes Sir? How many people in your party?

星期五。 好的先生? 你們有多少人?

Two men and two women. 四個人。兩男,兩女。

Very good for you, Sir. 很好,先生。

What time would you like the reservation for?

您想要預訂什麼時間?

We will arrive at 7:00 PM. 我們將在晚上 7:00 到達。

Uh, I'm afraid I do not have anything available for 7:00 PM, Sir.

呃,恐怕我們晚上 7:00 沒有空位,先生。

Oh no. 喔,不妙。

I do have a table available for 7:30 PM. 我們晚上 7:30 有空位

7:30 that would be great. 7:30,那太好了。

Would you prefer smoking or non-smoking?

你喜歡吸煙區還是禁煙區? Non-smoking. 禁煙區

Thank you. 謝謝你。

Your name please.Sir. 請賜大名,先生。

Felfar, Albert Felfar. 費爾法爾,艾爾伯特·費爾法爾。

Very good. Mr Felfar, you have a reservation for four 7:30 PM.

很好。 費爾法爾先生,您預訂了下午 7 點 30 分,四個人。

This Friday, non-smoking. 本週五,禁煙區。

Great. Thank you so much. 太好了。 太感謝了。

My pleasure, Sir. 很榮幸,先生。

Unit 21 at the restaurant. 單元 21:在餐廳

This is a nice restaurant. 這是一家不錯的餐廳。

Yes, thank you for inviting us. 是的,謝謝你邀請我們。

I hear the food is delicious. 聽說食物很好吃。

This is the nicest restaurant I have ever been to in my life.

這是我這輩子去過的最好的餐廳。

Bob, do you have your gift ready? 鮑勃,你的禮物準備好了嗎?

Yes, I'll, I do. 是的,我有,我會的。

Michelle, Wanita, Bob and I have gifts for you.

蜜雪兒、瓦妮塔,鮑勃和我有禮物要送給你。

Oh, you shouldn't have. 你們太客氣了。(收禮物時的客套話)

Well, we decided flowers are too boring and chocolate will make you fat.

那麼,我們認為花太無聊了,巧克力會讓你發胖。

So we put our heads together to come up with some really exciting gifts.

因此,我們齊心協力,想出了一些非常令人興奮的禮物。

You guys are so kind. 你們真好。

Yes, you two are so very thoughtful. 是的,你們兩個很周到。

Bob, would you like to go first? 鮑勃,你先來嗎?

Yes, Al. Don't mind if I do. 好,艾爾,別介意我這樣做。

Wanita, this is for you. 瓦妮塔,這是給你的。

A goldfish. 一條金魚。

No, not a goldfish. It's an Oscar fish. 不,不是金魚。 這是一條奧斯卡魚。

Well, thank you, I think. 嗯,謝謝你,我想。

And when it gets bigger, it eats the goldfish. 當它變大時,它會吃掉金魚。

That's disgusting. 那太噁心了。

Wow, that's cool. 哇,太酷了。

Now, for you, Michelle. 現在,獻給你,蜜雪兒。

What is this? Some sort of dartboard? 這是什麼? 某種飛鏢?

Wow, Al. You're so handsome in your picture.哇,艾爾。 照片上的你真帥。

What do you think? 你覺得怎麼樣?

Do you like your gift?

你喜歡你的禮物嗎?

Well, I really like the fish, wenita. 嗯,我真的很喜歡這條魚,瓦妮塔。

I really like your picture, Michelle. 我真的很喜歡你的照片,蜜雪兒。

Unit 22 making a toast. 單元 22: 敬酒。

The dinner was delicious. 晚餐很美味。

And the company was excellent. 聚會非常出色。

I'm glad you like your picture, Juanita. 很高興你喜歡你的照片,瓦妮塔。

Yes, I really do. Thank you. 是的,我真的喜歡。 謝謝你。

I like my fish. I can't wait to feed it. 我喜歡我的魚。 我等不及要餵牠了。

So do you have a name for it yet? 那麼你有沒有給它起個名字?

No, not yet. But I think of one soon. 還沒有。 但我很快就會想到了。

Isn't life funny? 生活不是很有趣嗎?

Yes, especially the way you like Michelle. But I like you.

是的,尤其是你喜歡蜜雪兒的方式。 但是我喜歡你。

And Michelle likes me. But I like you. 蜜雪兒喜歡我。 但是我喜歡你。

It makes me dizzy just thinking about it. 光是想就讓我頭暈目眩了。

Wait, I'm confused! I don't know whether I like Al or Bob.

等等,我很困惑!我不知道我喜歡艾爾還是鮑勃。

I think I like Al. 我想我喜歡艾爾。

So, such a nice dinner. 所以,這麼好的晚餐。

We'll have to do it again. Next time, Michelle and I will get gifts for you.

我們將不得不再做一次。 下次,我和蜜雪兒會為你們準備禮物。

And don't forget that it's OK to trade with each other.

不要忘記,彼此往來是OK的。

I've had such a nice time this evening. 今晚我過得很愉快。

I have to thank you all for a wonderful time.

我要感謝大家讓我度過了一段美好的時光。

Let's make a toast to everybody liking everybody else into a beautiful friendship

讓我們為每個人乾杯,喜歡其他人。成為美好的友誼。

May last forever. 願永垂不朽。

Forever and a day. 讓這一秒,接近永恆。(願友誼長存。)

Cheers. 乾杯。