https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t3PbXPFhvY
*************************************
The way you laugh without a care.
你那無憂無慮的笑靨。
你無憂無慮的笑聲。
The gentle way you fix your hair.
你輕柔地整理頭髮的模樣。
你溫柔地整理頭髮。
The way you see me when I'm lost.
當我迷失時,你注視我的眼神。
當我迷失方向時,你總能一眼看穿我。
You love me freely, know the cost.
你無條件地愛著我,深知其中的代價(付出)。
你無條件地愛我,也深知其中的代價(付出)。
The quiet mornings by your side.
在你身旁度過的寧靜早晨。
在你身旁靜謐的清晨。
The way you never let me hide.
你從不讓我躲藏(掩飾情感)的態度。
你從不讓我躲藏(掩飾情感)。
You pull me close when I pull away.
當我試圖抽身時,你將我緊緊擁入懷中。
當我想要逃離時,你總是緊緊擁抱我。
You find the words I can never say.
你總能說出我永遠無法說出口的話語。
你總能說出我永遠無法說出的話。
I've tried to count them all.
我曾試著將它們一一數清。(我曾試圖理清所有掩飾在我內心的情感。)
我曾試圖數清所有的理由。
But every time I do, I find another reason, another reason.
但每次試著數,總會發現另一個理由,又一個理由。
但每次,我都會發現新的,新的。(但每次,我都會發現另一個,又一個。)
It's you.
就是你。
那就是你。
A million reasons to love you.
有百萬個理由愛你。
無數個愛你的理由。
And I'm still finding more.
而我仍在發現更多。
而且我還在不斷發現更多。
Every day I wake up next to you.
每天醒來時,你就在我身旁。
每天醒來,身邊都是你。
I discover what I was made for.
A million reasons, a million ways.
You fill my nights and like my days.
A million reasons to love you.
And honey, that's just the start.
The way you pray when things get hard.
The way you never let me scar.
You carry burdens that aren't yours.
You open up the darkest doors.
The way your hands be wrapped in mine.
Like every moment by design.
Your love so deeply, love so true.
There's no one in this world like you.
And I could search this whole wide world, search every sea and shore.
But nothing I could ever find could make me love you less.
Only more.
A million reasons to love you.
And I'm still finding more.
Every day I wake up next to you.
I discover what I was made for.
A million reasons, a million ways.
You fill my nights and light my days.
A million reasons to love you.
And honey, that's just the start.
You're the reason I believe that love is more than what we see.
You're the answer to a prayer.
I didn't know I prayed out there when the world gets cold and gray.
You're the warmth that makes me stay.
I don't need the stars to align.
I just need your hand in mine.
Every scar you've helped me heal.
Every moment you made real.
I could write it till I'm old and still leave.
A million reasons untold. a million reasons to love you.
And I'm still finding more.
Every day I wake up next to you.
I discover what I was made for.
A million reasons, a million ways.
You fill my nights and life, my days.
A million reasons to love you.
And honey, that's just the start.
A million reasons.
And I choose you every time.
A million reasons.
And you're every single one of mine.
Still counting.
Always you.
*************************************
你那無憂無慮的笑靨。
你輕柔地整理頭髮的模樣。
當我迷失時,你注視我的眼神。
你無條件地愛著我,深知其中的代價。
在你身旁度過的寧靜早晨。
你從不讓我躲藏的態度。
當我試圖抽身時,你將我緊緊擁入懷中。
你總能說出我永遠無法說出口的話語。
我曾試著將它們一一數清。
但每次試著數,總會發現另一個理由,又一個理由。
就是你。
有百萬個理由愛你。
而我仍在發現更多。
每天醒來時,你就在我身旁。
我才發現自己生來就是為了你。
百萬個理由,百萬種方式。
你填滿我的夜晚,也點亮我的白天。
有百萬個理由愛你。
親愛的,這才只是開始。
當困境來臨時,你那虔誠祈禱的模樣。
你從不讓我心靈受創的模樣。
你扛起本不屬於你的重擔。
你為我打開最黑暗的門扉。
你的雙手緊緊纏繞在我掌心的模樣。
彷彿每個瞬間都是命中注定。
你的愛如此深沉,如此真摯。
這世上沒有人能像你一樣。
即使我搜遍這遼闊世界,遍尋每一片海洋與海岸。
但我所找到的一切,都無法讓我少愛你一分。
只會讓我愛你更多。
有百萬個理由愛你。
而我仍在發現更多。
每天醒來時,你就在我身旁。
我才發現自己存在的意義。
百萬個理由,百萬種方式。
你填滿我的夜晚,照亮我的白天。
有百萬個理由愛你。
親愛的,這才只是開始。
正因有你,我才相信愛遠比我們所見的更深邃。
你是那禱告的應答。
當世界變得冰冷灰暗時,我竟不知自己已在暗中祈求。
*************************************
The way you laugh without a care.
The gentle way you fix your hair.
The way you see me when I'm lost.
You love me freely, know the cost.
The quiet mornings by your side.
The way you never let me hide.
You pull me close when I pull away.
You find the words I can never say.
I've tried to count them all.
But every time I do, I find another reason, another reason.
It's you.
A million reasons to love you.
And I'm still finding more.
Every day I wake up next to you.
I discover what I was made for.
A million reasons, a million ways.
You fill my nights and like my days.
A million reasons to love you.
And honey, that's just the start.
The way you pray when things get hard.
The way you never let me scar.
You carry burdens that aren't yours.
You open up the darkest doors.
The way your hands be wrapped in mine.
Like every moment by design.
Your love so deeply, love so true.
There's no one in this world like you.
And I could search this whole wide world, search every sea and shore.
But nothing I could ever find could make me love you less.
Only more.
A million reasons to love you.
And I'm still finding more.
Every day I wake up next to you.
I discover what I was made for.
A million reasons, a million ways.
You fill my nights and light my days.
A million reasons to love you.
And honey, that's just the start.
You're the reason I believe that love is more than what we see.
You're the answer to a prayer.
I didn't know I prayed out there when the world gets cold and gray.
You're the warmth that makes me stay.
I don't need the stars to align.
I just need your hand in mine.
Every scar you've helped me heal.
Every moment you made real.
I could write it till I'm old and still leave.
A million reasons untold. a million reasons to love you.
And I'm still finding more.
Every day I wake up next to you.
I discover what I was made for.
A million reasons, a million ways.
You fill my nights and life, my days.
A million reasons to love you.
And honey, that's just the start.
A million reasons.
And I choose you every time.
A million reasons.
And you're every single one of mine.
Still counting.
Always you.
*************************************
你那無憂無慮的笑靨。
你輕柔地整理頭髮的模樣。
當我迷失時,你注視我的眼神。
你無條件地愛著我,深知其中的代價。
在你身旁度過的寧靜早晨。
你從不讓我躲藏的態度。
當我試圖抽身時,你將我緊緊擁入懷中。
你總能說出我永遠無法說出口的話語。
我曾試著將它們一一數清。
但每次試著數,總會發現另一個理由,又一個理由。
就是你。
有百萬個理由愛你。
而我仍在發現更多。
每天醒來時,你就在我身旁。
我才發現自己生來就是為了你。
百萬個理由,百萬種方式。
你填滿我的夜晚,也點亮我的白天。
有百萬個理由愛你。
親愛的,這才只是開始。
當困境來臨時,你那虔誠祈禱的模樣。
你從不讓我心靈受創的模樣。
你扛起本不屬於你的重擔。
你為我打開最黑暗的門扉。
你的雙手緊緊纏繞在我掌心的模樣。
彷彿每個瞬間都是命中注定。
你的愛如此深沉,如此真摯。
這世上沒有人能像你一樣。
即使我搜遍這遼闊世界,遍尋每一片海洋與海岸。
但我所找到的一切,都無法讓我少愛你一分。
只會讓我愛你更多。
有百萬個理由愛你。
而我仍在發現更多。
每天醒來時,你就在我身旁。
我才發現自己存在的意義。
百萬個理由,百萬種方式。
你填滿我的夜晚,照亮我的白天。
有百萬個理由愛你。
親愛的,這才只是開始。
正因有你,我才相信愛遠比我們所見的更深邃。
你是那禱告的應答。
當世界變得冰冷灰暗時,我竟不知自己已在暗中祈求。
*************************************