2026年10月1日 星期四

Whispers In The Night


*****************************************
[Intro]
Underneath the moon, a peacock flies so free
Southeast it glides, pausing every five li

[Verse 1]
Night after night, I return with empty hands
Where is my beloved, lost across these lands?

[Pre-Chorus]
I long for fragrant grass where I could lay, feel light
Yet I’m parted from my love, swallowed by the night

[Chorus]
Two streams of tears flow, they fall in vain, it’s true
Here I lie, drunk in darkness, longing just for you

[Verse 2]
Beautiful sights abound, yet all I do is yearn
Hearing tales of love while my heart’s set to burn

[Bridge]
Love ignites at every touch, affection slips away
Tears cascade down my face, like night embraces day

[Chorus]
Two streams of tears flow, they fall in vain, it’s true
Here I lie, drunk in darkness, longing just for you

[Verse 3]
Gazing up at skies, stars twinkle while I sigh
Time slips through my fingers, can’t hold on, just ask why

[Pre-Chorus]
The gate is locked at night, my heart’s so cold and bare
Choosing silence now, in shadows where I dare

[Chorus]
Two streams of tears flow, they fall in vain, it’s true
Here I lie, drunk in darkness, longing just for you

[Verse 4]
Long winter nights come, I use love to survive
Washing away my longings, bringing me alive

[Bridge]
Darkness casts its gloom, regrets weigh on my soul
Stinging sorrow breathes in, echoes take their toll

[Chorus]
Two streams of tears flow, they fall in vain, it’s true
Here I lie, drunk in darkness, longing just for you

[Outro]
World's an illusion, some wear thin disguise
Can I go with the flow, lost in love's bright skies?
*****************************************第一首
Drunk Beneath The Moon

[Intro]
Underneath the moon, a peacock flies free
South and east it wanders, pausing every five li

[Verse 1]
Night after night, I come back empty-handed
Searching for the one my heart still understands
The roads are long, the lanterns fade from view
And every silent mile still leads me back to you

[Pre-Chorus]
I dream of fragrant grass beneath the fading light
A place to lay my head and forget the night
But love has gone where I cannot follow
Leaving only footsteps in the dark and hollow

[Chorus]
Two streams of tears fall down in vain
I call your name through the midnight rain
Here I lie, drunk beneath the moon
Still waiting for a love that left too soon

[Verse 2]
Beautiful sights are everywhere I turn
Yet all I see are memories that burn
The world is full of stories lovers tell
But none can heal the heart that knows farewell

[Bridge]
Every touch once set my heart on fire
Every tender word became desire
Now tears fall softly, one by one
Like night embracing the fading sun

[Chorus]
Two streams of tears fall down in vain
I call your name through the midnight rain
Here I lie, drunk beneath the moon
Still waiting for a love that left too soon

[Outro]
Underneath the moon, the peacock flies away
And I remain here, waiting for the day
Two streams of tears, one heart alone
Still calling your name in the dark unknown
*****************************************第二首
Let The Night Go
[Soft rock balled] 《Let The Night Go》#自創歌詞,AI 譜曲
[Intro]
The gate is closed, the city fades away
Another night is slowly turning into day

[Verse 1]
I used to count the stars above my head
And wonder where the missing hours led
The hands of time would never hold still
They took what they wanted, as they always will

[Pre-Chorus]
So let the silence come and stay
There are some words I cannot say
The heart grows tired of asking why
When every answer learns to hide

[Chorus]
Let the night go, let the old dreams fade
Let the shadows fall across the plans we made
If love is gone, I won't pretend I know
I'll close my eyes and let the night go

[Verse 2]
Long winter nights have taught me how to breathe
To hold a little warmth and learn to leave
I wash my longing with the falling rain
And find that living doesn't mean no pain

[Bridge]
Regrets still whisper in the dark
Old memories leave a fading mark
But I have learned that not every road
Was meant to lead me safely home

[Chorus]
Let the night go, let the old dreams fade
Let the shadows fall across the plans we made
If love is gone, I won't pretend I know
I'll close my eyes and let the night go

[Verse 3]
The world wears masks beneath the moon
Some disappear, some leave too soon
Perhaps the truth was never mine to hold
Perhaps the heart must bend before it grows old

[Pre-Chorus]
No more questions in the air
No more searching everywhere
If the river knows where it should flow
I'll follow softly, let it go

[Final Chorus]
Let the night go, let the old dreams fade
Let the shadows fall across the plans we made
What cannot stay was never mine to own
I'll find my way beneath the moon alone

[Outro]
The world may be an illusion in disguise
Still, I can breathe beneath these skies
No more fighting with the way things flow
I'll close my eyes
And let the night go
*****************************************第一首
  •  Underneath the moon, a peacock flies free South and east it wanders, pausing every five li

  • [Verse 1]: Night after night, I come back empty-handed Searching for the one my heart still understands The roads are long, the lanterns fade from view And every silent mile still leads me back to you

  • [Verse 2]: Beautiful sights are everywhere I turn Yet all I see are memories that burn The world is full of stories lovers tell But none can heal the heart that knows farewell

  • [Outro]: Underneath the moon, the peacock flies away And I remain here, waiting for the day Two streams of tears, one heart alone Still calling your name in the dark unknown

  • *****************************************
    I dream of fragrant grass beneath the fading light
    A place to lay my head and forget the night
    But love has gone where I cannot follow
    Leaving only footsteps in the dark and hollow

    Two streams of tears fall down in vain
    I call your name through the midnight rain
    Here I lie, drunk beneath the moon
    Still waiting for a love that left too soon

    Every touch once set my heart on fire
    Every tender word became desire
    Now tears fall softly, one by one
    Like night embracing the fading sun

    Two streams of tears fall down in vain
    I call your name through the midnight rain
    Here I lie, drunk beneath the moon
    Still waiting for a love that left too soon

    Underneath the moon, a peacock flies free
    South and east it wanders, pausing every five li

    Night after night, I come back empty-handed
    Searching for the one my heart still understands
    The roads are long, the lanterns fade from view
    And every silent mile still leads me back to you

    Beautiful sights are everywhere I turn
    Yet all I see are memories that burn
    The world is full of stories lovers tell
    But none can heal the heart that knows farewell

    Underneath the moon, the peacock flies away
    And I remain here, waiting for the day
    Two streams of tears, one heart alone
    Still calling your name in the dark unknown



    Let The Night Go

    [Intro]
    The gate is closed, the city fades away
    Another night is slowly turning into day

    [Verse 1]
    I used to count the stars above my head
    And wonder where the missing hours led
    The hands of time would never hold still
    They took what they wanted, as they always will

    [Pre-Chorus]
    So let the silence come and stay
    There are some words I cannot say
    The heart grows tired of asking why
    When every answer learns to hide

    [Chorus]
    Let the night go, let the old dreams fade
    Let the shadows fall across the plans we made
    If love is gone, I won't pretend I know
    I'll close my eyes and let the night go

    [Verse 2]
    Long winter nights have taught me how to breathe
    To hold a little warmth and learn to leave
    I wash my longing with the falling rain
    And find that living doesn't mean no pain

    [Bridge]
    Regrets still whisper in the dark
    Old memories leave a fading mark
    But I have learned that not every road was meant to lead me safely home

    [Chorus]
    Let the night go, let the old dreams fade
    Let the shadows fall across the plans we made
    If love is gone, I won't pretend I know
    I'll close my eyes and let the night go

    [Verse 3]
    The world wears masks beneath the moon
    Some disappear, some leave too soon
    Perhaps the truth was never mine to hold
    Perhaps the heart must bend before it grows old

    [Pre-Chorus]
    No more questions in the air
    No more searching everywhere
    If the river knows where it should flow
    I'll follow softly, let it go

    [Final Chorus]
    Let the night go, let the old dreams fade
    Let the shadows fall across the plans we made
    What cannot stay was never mine to own
    I'll find my way beneath the moon alone

    [Outro]
    The world may be an illusion in disguise
    Still, I can breathe beneath these skies
    No more fighting with the way things flow
    I'll close my eyes
    And let the night go
    *****************************************
    1
    00:00:11,600 --> 00:00:17,500
    The gate is closed, the city fades away

    2
    00:00:18,000 --> 00:00:25,000
    Another night is slowly turning into day

    3
    00:00:25,500 --> 00:00:30,000
    I used to count the stars above my head

    4
    00:00:30,000 --> 00:00:33,000
    And wonder where the missing hours led

    5
    00:00:33,000 --> 00:00:37,000
    The hands of time would never hold still

    6
    00:00:37,000 --> 00:00:42,000
    They took what they wanted as they always will

    7
    00:00:42,000 --> 00:00:45,000
    So let the silence come and stay

    8
    00:00:45,000 --> 00:00:49,000
    There are some words I cannot say

    9
    00:00:49,000 --> 00:00:52,000
    My heart grows tired of asking why

    10
    00:00:52,000 --> 00:00:56,000
    When every answer learns to hide

    11
    00:00:56,000 --> 00:01:03,000
    Let the night go, let the old dream stay

    12
    00:01:03,000 --> 00:01:10,000
    Let the shadows fall across the plans we made

    13
    00:01:10,000 --> 00:01:16,000
    Love is gone, I won't pretend I know

    14
    00:01:16,000 --> 00:01:27,000
    I'll close my eyes, let the night go

    15
    00:01:31,000 --> 00:01:37,000
    Long winter nights have taught me how to breathe

    16
    00:01:37,000 --> 00:01:44,000
    To hold a little warmth and learn to leave

    17
    00:01:45,000 --> 00:01:50,000
    I wash my longing with the falling rain

    18
    00:01:50,000 --> 00:01:58,000
    And find that living doesn't mean no pain

    19
    00:02:02,000 --> 00:02:06,000
    Regrets still whisper in the dark

    20
    00:02:06,000 --> 00:02:10,000
    Old memories leave a fading mark

    21
    00:02:10,000 --> 00:02:13,000
    But I have learned that not every road

    22
    00:02:13,000 --> 00:02:19,000
    Then to leave me safely, hold left the night go

    23
    00:02:19,000 --> 00:02:24,000
    Let the old dream stay

    24
    00:02:24,000 --> 00:02:31,000
    Let the shadows fall across the plans we made

    25
    00:02:31,000 --> 00:02:36,000
    If love is gone, I won't pretend I know

    26
    00:02:36,000 --> 00:02:47,000
    I'll close my eyes, let the night go

    27
    00:02:48,000 --> 00:02:53,000
    The world wears masks beneath the moon

    28
    00:02:53,000 --> 00:03:02,000
    Some disappear, some leave too soon

    29
    00:03:02,000 --> 00:03:08,000
    Perhaps the truth was never mine to hold

    30
    00:03:08,000 --> 00:03:16,000
    Perhaps the heart must bend before it grows old

    31
    00:03:16,000 --> 00:03:22,000
    If the river knows where it should flow

    32
    00:03:22,000 --> 00:03:27,000
    I'll follow softly

    33
    00:03:29,000 --> 00:03:37,000
    Let it go, let the night go let the old dreams fade

    34
    00:03:38,000 --> 00:03:43,000
    Let the shadows fall across the plans we made

    35
    00:03:43,000 --> 00:03:50,000
    What cannot stay was never mine to hold

    36
    00:03:50,000 --> 00:04:05,000
    I'll find my way beneath the moon alone alone

    37
    00:04:05,000 --> 00:04:11,000
    The world may be an illusion in disguise

    38
    00:04:11,000 --> 00:04:18,000
    Still I can breathe beneath these skies

    39
    00:04:18,000 --> 00:04:25,000
    No more fighting with the way things flow

    40
    00:04:25,000 --> 00:04:32,000
    I'll close my eyes

    41
    00:04:32,000 --> 00:04:38,000
    And let the night go
    *****************************************
    1
    00:00:11,600 --> 00:00:17,500
    城門已關,城市漸漸遠去

    2
    00:00:18,000 --> 00:00:25,000
    又一個夜晚正緩緩轉為白晝

    3
    00:00:25,500 --> 00:00:30,000
    我曾數著頭頂上的星星

    4
    00:00:30,000 --> 00:00:33,000
    並好奇那些消失的時光去了何方

    5
    00:00:33,000 --> 00:00:37,000
    時間的指針從未停駐

    6
    00:00:37,000 --> 00:00:42,000
    它們照常拿走想要的一切,這永遠不會改變

    7
    00:00:42,000 --> 00:00:45,000
    就讓寂靜降臨並長留吧

    8
    00:00:45,000 --> 00:00:49,000
    有些話,我無法說出口

    9
    00:00:49,000 --> 00:00:52,000
    我的心已厭倦了追問「為什麼」

    10
    00:00:52,000 --> 00:00:56,000
    當每個答案都學會了隱藏

    11
    00:00:56,000 --> 00:01:03,000
    讓黑夜離去,讓舊夢留駐

    12
    00:01:03,000 --> 00:01:10,000
    讓陰影籠罩我們曾立下的計畫

    13
    00:01:10,000 --> 00:01:16,000
    愛已消逝,我不會假裝自己明白

    14
    00:01:16,000 --> 00:01:27,000
    我將閉上雙眼,讓夜晚離去

    15
    00:01:31,000 --> 00:01:37,000
    漫長的冬夜教會了我如何呼吸

    16
    00:01:37,000 --> 00:01:44,000
    留住一點溫暖,並學會放手

    17
    00:01:45,000 --> 00:01:50,000
    我用淅淅瀝瀝的雨水洗去思念

    18
    00:01:50,000 --> 00:01:58,000
    並發現活著並不意味著沒有痛苦

    19
    00:02:02,000 --> 00:02:06,000
    遺憾仍在黑暗中低語

    20
    00:02:06,000 --> 00:02:10,000
    舊日回憶留下逐漸褪色的印記

    21
    00:02:10,000 --> 00:02:13,000
    但我已明白,並非每條路

    22
    00:02:13,000 --> 00:02:19,000
    都能讓我平安離開,就讓夜晚去吧

    23
    00:02:19,000 --> 00:02:24,000
    讓舊夢留存

    24
    00:02:24,000 --> 00:02:31,000
    讓陰影籠罩我們曾制定的計畫

    25
    00:02:31,000 --> 00:02:36,000
    若愛已逝,我不會假裝知曉

    26
    00:02:36,000 --> 00:02:47,000
    我將閉上雙眼,讓黑夜流逝

    27
    00:02:48,000 --> 00:02:53,000
    月光之下,世人皆戴面具

    28
    00:02:53,000 --> 00:03:02,000
    有人消失,有人過早離去

    29
    00:03:02,000 --> 00:03:08,000
    或許真相從來就不屬於我

    30
    00:03:08,000 --> 00:03:16,000
    或許心必須先彎曲,才能迎向老去

    31
    00:03:16,000 --> 00:03:22,000
    倘若河流知曉該往何處流淌

    32
    00:03:22,000 --> 00:03:27,000
    我將輕柔地追隨

    33
    00:03:29,000 --> 00:03:37,000
    放手吧,讓黑夜離去,讓舊夢褪色

    34
    00:03:38,000 --> 00:03:43,000
    讓陰影籠罩我們曾立下的計畫

    35
    00:03:43,000 --> 00:03:50,000
    無法留存的,本就不是我能擁有的

    36
    00:03:50,000 --> 00:04:05,000
    我將獨自、獨自地在月光下尋得出路

    37
    00:04:05,000 --> 00:04:11,000
    這世界或許只是偽裝的幻象

    38
    00:04:11,000 --> 00:04:18,000
    即便如此,我仍能在這片天空下呼吸

    39
    00:04:18,000 --> 00:04:25,000
    不再與事物的流轉抗爭

    40
    00:04:25,000 --> 00:04:32,000
    我將閉上雙眼

    41
    00:04:32,000 --> 00:04:38,000
    就讓夜晚過去吧
    *****************************************