***************************************************
〈Intro〉
Another day has passed, and I’m still alone.
How could things be so miserable?
You’re no longer by my side.
You never said goodbye—
who can tell me why?
Did you really have to leave?
Even if my world is desolate,
my heart is wounded time and time again.
Another sleepless night,
and you remain silent.
How could you be so fickle?
That damned profile of yours.
I see right through your greed,
but has my obsession ever ceased?
How could you walk away?
Every day I sit and ask myself: I love you so much.
〈bridge〉
or
〈Interlude〉
Another day has passed, and I am still alone. How could I be so miserable? You are no longer by my side.
You never said goodbye, who can tell me the reason?
Did you really leave? Even though my world is desolate, my heart is wounded again and again.
Another sleepless night, you remain silent. How could you be so fickle? Your damned profile.
I see through your greed, but have you ever ceased your infatuation?
How could you leave? Every day I sit down and question myself, how much I love you.
〈Outro〉
又一日過往,我依然孤單。怎會如此不堪?你已不在我身旁。
你從不曾說再見,誰能告訴我因緣?
你真得走嗎?就算我的世界一片凄凉,我的心傷了又傷。
又一宿未眠,你默默無言。怎會如此善變?你那該死的側面。
我看穿你的貪念,但可曾歇息迷戀?
你怎能遠離?我每天坐下來責問自己,我是那麼地愛你。
******************************************************************************************************
***************************************************