*******************************************
[Verse 1]
Late October turns the trees to gold,
Loose leaves skate across the glass.
Your summer kiss is on my lips,
Sweet as the last drink in a glass.
The room still holds your sandalwood,
Your red scarf hangs beside the door.
Outside, the broad and empty sky
Looks wider than it did before.
I turn the record, hear our song,
The congas bruise the quiet air.
How do I keep a love this small
From slipping through my fingers there?
[Chorus]
Ay, ay, mi amor, don’t go,
Your goodbye keeps knocking slow.
No, no, I can’t let go,
Autumn settles in my heart.
Ay, ay, mi amor, say why,
Your footsteps fade down the hall.
I dance with the pain alone—
Autumn settles in my heart.
[Verse 2]
Since you left, the days come loose,
Coffee cools beside the pane.
The north wind whistles through the blinds,
Then starts that old refrain again.
Your name is still inside my phone,
But someone else now makes you smile.
I saw you near the corner bar,
Her hand resting in your style.
The taxi lights kept moving on,
The driver asked if I was fine.
I paid him with the last of us
And walked home underneath the pines.
[Chorus]
Ay, ay, mi amor, don’t go,
Your goodbye keeps knocking slow.
No, no, I can’t let go,
Autumn settles in my heart.
Ay, ay, mi amor, say why,
Your footsteps fade down the hall.
I dance with the pain alone—
Autumn settles in my heart.
[Verse 1]
Late October lays its gold against the windowpane,
Your red scarf waits beside the door, still holding yesterday.
The room remembers sandalwood; the record turns again,
Our old song fills the empty air, then slowly fades away.
I lift the glass you left behind, your lipstick barely there,
And feel the whole wide autumn sky press down upon the chair.
[Chorus]
Ay, ay, mi amor, don’t go,
Your goodbye keeps knocking slow.
No, no, I can’t let go,
Autumn settles in my heart.
Ay, ay, mi amor, say why,
Your footsteps fade down the hall.
I dance with the pain alone—
Autumn settles in my heart.
[Verse 2]
The coffee cools beside the pane; the morning loses shape,
Your name is still inside my phone, but I don’t press your name.
A taxi carries strangers past the corner where you waved,
And every bus that groans away sounds almost just the same.
By dusk, the leaves are gathering beneath the naked trees,
I fold your scarf against my chest and listen to the freeze.
[Chorus]
Ay, ay, mi amor, don’t go,
Your goodbye keeps knocking slow.
No, no, I can’t let go,
Autumn settles in my heart.
Ay, ay, mi amor, say why,
Your footsteps fade down the hall.
I dance with the pain alone—
Autumn settles in my heart.
*******************************************[Verse 1]
Late October turns the trees to gold,
Loose leaves skate across the glass.
Your summer kiss is on my lips,
Sweet as the last drink in a glass.
The room still holds your sandalwood,
Your red scarf hangs beside the door.
Outside, the broad and empty sky
Looks wider than it did before.
I turn the record, hear our song,
The congas bruise the quiet air.
How do I keep a love this small
From slipping through my fingers there?
[Chorus]
Ay, ay, mi amor, don’t go,
Your goodbye keeps knocking slow.
No, no, I can’t let go,
Autumn settles in my heart.
Ay, ay, mi amor, say why,
Your footsteps fade down the hall.
I dance with the pain alone—
Autumn settles in my heart.
[Verse 2]
Since you left, the days come loose,
Coffee cools beside the pane.
The north wind whistles through the blinds,
Then starts that old refrain again.
Your name is still inside my phone,
But someone else now makes you smile.
I saw you near the corner bar,
Her hand resting in your style.
The taxi lights kept moving on,
The driver asked if I was fine.
I paid him with the last of us
And walked home underneath the pines.
[Chorus]
Ay, ay, mi amor, don’t go,
Your goodbye keeps knocking slow.
No, no, I can’t let go,
Autumn settles in my heart.
Ay, ay, mi amor, say why,
Your footsteps fade down the hall.
I dance with the pain alone—
Autumn settles in my heart.
[Verse 1]
Late October lays its gold against the windowpane,
Your red scarf waits beside the door, still holding yesterday.
The room remembers sandalwood; the record turns again,
Our old song fills the empty air, then slowly fades away.
I lift the glass you left behind, your lipstick barely there,
And feel the whole wide autumn sky press down upon the chair.
[Chorus]
Ay, ay, mi amor, don’t go,
Your goodbye keeps knocking slow.
No, no, I can’t let go,
Autumn settles in my heart.
Ay, ay, mi amor, say why,
Your footsteps fade down the hall.
I dance with the pain alone—
Autumn settles in my heart.
[Verse 2]
The coffee cools beside the pane; the morning loses shape,
Your name is still inside my phone, but I don’t press your name.
A taxi carries strangers past the corner where you waved,
And every bus that groans away sounds almost just the same.
By dusk, the leaves are gathering beneath the naked trees,
I fold your scarf against my chest and listen to the freeze.
[Chorus]
Ay, ay, mi amor, don’t go,
Your goodbye keeps knocking slow.
No, no, I can’t let go,
Autumn settles in my heart.
Ay, ay, mi amor, say why,
Your footsteps fade down the hall.
I dance with the pain alone—
Autumn settles in my heart.
*******************************************街角的手鼓咚咚作響,催我們靠近一點跳一場
你笑得像汽水,甜得讓整條街都亮
我把外套披在你肩上,夜再涼也不讓你慌
紅綠燈換了幾趟,心跳還是同一個拍掌
你回頭喊我的名字,我就把明天唱得響亮
[Chorus]
掌上明珠,來吧來吧,跟我搖
你的笑容,燒呀燒呀,燒到心跳
不管風雨,不管多遠,我都到
掌上明珠,抱緊我,跳到天亮好不好
嘿!一步、兩步,貼著我的肩膀搖
嘿!愛你、疼你,這一生不會放掉
[Verse 2]
你曾把委屈藏進咖啡,冷到沒有味道
把手機扣在桌面,假裝自己什麼都不要
我沒有問太多,只把熱湯推到你手邊剛好
等你願意開口,再用我的胸口接住浪潮
誰讓你掉淚,誰就不懂你眼裡的驕傲
誰讓你認輸,我偏要陪你把輸字擦掉
旭日從窗簾縫裡跳,金色落在你的睫毛
今晚不必趕路,穿上高跟鞋,跟我去街角
薩爾薩的鼓點落下,裙襬繞過我的腰
你是我心口最軟的地方,也是我最硬的依靠
[Chorus]
掌上明珠,來吧來吧,跟我搖
你的笑容,燒呀燒呀,燒到心跳
不管風雨,不管多遠,我都到
掌上明珠,抱緊我,跳到天亮好不好
嘿!一步、兩步,貼著我的肩膀搖
嘿!愛你、疼你,這一生不會放掉
[Bridge]
若有一天,掌心的路變得顛簸難走
若你累得連一句「沒事」都說不出口
把額頭靠過來,讓我聽見你的顫抖
不必漂亮地堅強,眼淚可以慢慢流
我不是英雄,只是捨不得你一個人守候
走失的那些年,就讓海風吹走
等星光落滿屋簷,我仍會握住你的手
從年輕跳到白頭,這支舞還沒到盡頭
[Chorus]
掌上明珠,來吧來吧,跟我搖
你的笑容,燒呀燒呀,燒到心跳
不管風雨,不管多遠,我都到
掌上明珠,抱緊我,跳到天亮好不好
嘿!一步、兩步,貼著我的肩膀搖
嘿!愛你、疼你,這一生不會放掉
[Verse 1]
你走進巷口,晚風剛好,裙角在搖
我站在你身後,替你把喧鬧都擋掉
左手拿著玫瑰,右手跟著鼓點拍
你一笑,整條街的月色都醒來
不管雨落多急,我陪你踩著水花跑
不管誰說明天遠,現在就把手牽好
海鷗掠過屋頂,紅花貼著牆角燒
今晚青春不打烊,跳到天涯也不老
[Chorus]
掌上明珠,跳吧跳吧,跟著我的鼓
心跳咚咚,貼近一點,別讓愛迷路
掌上明珠,笑吧笑吧,月亮都嫉妒
我在你身後,我在你左右,我只為你守護
嘿,baila baila,讓全世界都看清楚
你是我的掌上明珠,唯一的幸福
[Verse 2]
你的咖啡冷了,我看見窗邊的霧
眼角那顆淚,我用指尖輕輕拭住
疼你不是說說,寵你要落在每一步
愛你不是漂亮話,是跌倒時接住
旭日升起以前,替你把長夜抱住
星光落下以後,陪你把寂寞跳輸
就算曾經迷航,鞋底沾滿了泥土
回到我胸口吧,這裡永遠有溫度
[Chorus]
掌上明珠,跳吧跳吧,跟著我的鼓
心跳咚咚,貼近一點,別讓愛迷路
掌上明珠,笑吧笑吧,月亮都嫉妒
我在你身後,我在你左右,我只為你守護
嘿,baila baila,讓全世界都看清楚
你是我的掌上明珠,唯一的幸福
[Bridge]
如果明天的風,把我們吹到不同國度
我會把你的名字,縫進每一件衣服
如果昨天的傷,偶爾還在胸口反覆
不用假裝沒事,靠著我,慢慢哭
一生不必完美,只要每次轉身有我
把你捧在掌心,也把自由還給你走
[Chorus]
掌上明珠,跳吧跳吧,跟著我的鼓
心跳咚咚,貼近一點,別讓愛迷路
掌上明珠,笑吧笑吧,月亮都嫉妒
我在你身後,我在你左右,我只為你守護
嘿,baila baila,讓全世界都看清楚
你是我的掌上明珠,唯一的幸福
*******************************************《掌上明珠》雷鬼 Reggae
〈verse 1〉
在任何地方,都在你身後,壓軸。
在任何時刻,都在你左右,伴奏。
在任何情況,都在你前頭,加油。
天空佈滿海鷗和斑鳩,浮雲蒼狗。
地上簇擁枝枒和紅花,蒼翠挺拔。
讓我們許個青春年華,望盡天涯。
Chorus
夢裡總是,盈盈穿梭在秋一樣的你;
醒了卻是,飄著一片片紅葉的現在。
〈verse 2〉
疼妳的人,不會讓妳眼角掛有淚珠。
寵妳的人,不會讓妳躺在胸膛裡哭。
愛妳的人,不會讓妳一塌糊塗的輸。
旭日東昇,我會陪妳看日出;星光燦爛,我會陪妳跳隻舞。
我要細心保護,輕聲呵護,不在乎多麼辛苦,或曾經迷路。
銘心刻骨是我該有的付出,因為,妳是我心愛的掌上明珠。
Chorus
回首總是,無聊但偶爾精彩的昨天;
來時卻是,帶著一點點悲哀的現在。
*******************************************