*************************************************
春城無處不飛花,
夏樹蒼翠茂風華。
秋風落葉不復影,
冬雨瑟瑟獨飄零。
萬叢綠中一點紅,
千層林中佈滿楓。
湖光倒影似幻夢,
木屋索居醉芙蓉。
*************************************************Google→
Springtime city is ablaze with blossoms,
Summer trees are lush and verdant, a tapestry of vibrant life.
Autumn winds blow, leaves fall, leaving no trace,
Winter rain falls softly, a solitary figure.
A touch of red amidst a sea of green,
Maple leaves blanket the forest in layers of trees.
The lake's reflection is like a dream,
A secluded wooden cabin, nestled amidst the hibiscus's beauty.
在春之城,花瓣隨處飄散,
夏日裡,樹木蔥鬱翠綠,盡顯繁盛之姿。
秋風拂過,拂去凋零的落葉,不留蹤跡,
冬雨在寒意中落下,落葉孤零零地飄落。
綠海之中,一抹豔紅,
楓樹層層疊疊,填滿整片森林。
湖面倒影如夢般閃爍,
在僻靜的木屋裡,我沉醉於木槿花的美麗之中。
In the city of spring, petals drift everywhere.
In summer, the trees are lush and verdant, displaying their vibrant beauty.
Autumn winds sweep away fallen leaves without a trace.
Winter rain falls in the chill, leaving lonely leaves to drift down.
Amidst the green sea, a splash of vibrant red appears.
Layer upon layer of maple trees fill the entire forest.
The lake's reflection shimmers like a dream.
In the secluded wooden cabin, I am captivated by the beauty of the hibiscus.
在春意盎然的城市裡,花瓣在空中翩翩起舞。
夏天,樹木枝繁葉茂,生氣勃勃。
秋風吹拂,落葉飄落大地。
凜冽的冬雨中,落葉孤零零地飄落。
碧綠的湖面映襯著一抹鮮豔的紅色,格外引人注目。
層層疊疊的楓樹覆蓋著整片森林,形成茂密的樹冠。
湖面波光粼粼,漣漪向四面八方擴散,構成一夢似幻的景象。
在這寧靜的小木屋裡,我被芙蓉花的美麗深深吸引。
In the lively spring city, petals dance gracefully in the air.
In summer, the trees are lush and full of life.
Autumn winds blow, and fallen leaves drift to the ground.
In the biting winter rain, the leaves fall alone.
The green lake reflects a bright splash of red, especially striking.
Layer upon layer of maple trees cover the whole forest, forming a dense canopy.
The lake glimmers, ripples spreading in all directions, creating a dreamy scene.
In this quiet little cabin, I am deeply captivated by the beauty of the hibiscus flowers.
*************************************************In summer, the trees are lush and full of life.
Autumn winds blow, and fallen leaves drift to the ground.
In the biting winter rain, the leaves fall alone.
The green lake reflects a bright splash of red, especially striking.
Layer upon layer of maple trees cover the whole forest, forming a dense canopy.
The lake glimmers, ripples spreading in all directions, creating a dreamy scene.
In this quiet little cabin, I am deeply captivated by the beauty of the hibiscus flowers.
DeepL→
In the City of Spring, blossoms drift everywhere,
In summer, trees stand lush and verdant in all their splendor.
Autumn winds sweep away fallen leaves, leaving no trace,
Winter rain falls in a chill, as leaves drift alone.
A single splash of red amidst a sea of green,
Maple trees fill the forest in layer upon layer.
The lake’s reflection shimmers like a dream,
In a secluded log cabin, I revel in the beauty of the hibiscus.
春日之城,花瓣漫天飛舞。
夏日里,樹木枝繁葉茂,生機盎然。
秋風拂過,落葉飄零。
冬雨凜冽,落葉孤零零地飄落。
碧綠的湖面中,一抹鮮豔的紅色躍然而出。
層層疊疊的楓樹覆蓋著整片森林。
湖面波光粼粼,如夢似幻。
在幽靜的木屋裡,我被芙蓉花的美麗深深吸引。
In the city of spring, petals dance through the air.
In summer, the trees are lush and vibrant with life.
As the autumn wind blows, fallen leaves drift to the ground.
In the biting winter rain, fallen leaves drift down, lonely and isolated.
Against the emerald-green lake, a splash of vivid red stands out.
Layer upon layer of maple trees blanket the entire forest.
The lake shimmers with ripples, creating a dreamlike scene.
In the quiet log cabin, I am deeply captivated by the beauty of the hibiscus flowers.
在生機勃勃的春日城市裡,花瓣在空中翩翩起舞。
夏天,樹木枝繁葉茂,生氣勃勃。
秋風吹拂,落葉飄零。
在凜冽的冬雨中,落葉孤零零地飄落。
碧綠的湖面映照著一抹鮮豔的紅色,格外引人注目。
層層疊疊的楓樹覆蓋著整片森林,形成茂密的樹冠。
湖面波光粼粼,漣漪向四面八方擴散,構成夢幻般的景象。
在這座靜謐的小木屋裡,我被芙蓉花的美麗深深吸引。
In the vibrant city on a spring day, flower petals dance gracefully through the air.
In summer, the trees are lush and full of life.
As the autumn wind blows, fallen leaves drift to the ground.
Amid the biting winter rain, fallen leaves drift down, lonely and isolated.
The emerald-green lake surface reflects a splash of vivid red, making it particularly eye-catching.
Layer upon layer of maple trees cover the entire forest, forming a dense canopy.
The lake shimmers, with ripples spreading in all directions, creating a dreamlike scene.
In this quiet little cabin, I was deeply captivated by the beauty of the hibiscus flowers.
Free AI→
《I want it all》
Springtime city in bloom
Petals on the avenue
Sidewalks dressed in pink
Every block looks new
[Pre-Chorus]
I turn the corner slow
And watch the whole world glow
Nothing stays the same
But I like that name
[Chorus]
Four winds, four roads
Take me where they go
Bloom, burn, fade, fall
I want it all
Bloom, burn, fade, fall
I want it all (I want it all)
[Verse 2]
Summer trees are wild and green
Shade like a velvet screen
Kids with juice-stained hands
Running through the heat
[Pre-Chorus]
Gold hangs in the air
Like it knows I’m there
Every branch is loud
Under a buzzing cloud
[Chorus]
Four winds, four roads
Take me where they go
Bloom, burn, fade, fall
I want it all
Bloom, burn, fade, fall
I want it all (I want it all)
[Verse 3]
Autumn wind comes sharp and thin
Spinning every leaf within
No trace on the ground
Just that rustling sound
[Bridge]
Then winter rain falls soft
On one lone figure walking off
Street by street, the night
Turns his coat to light
[Final Chorus]
Four winds, four roads
Take me where they go
Bloom, burn, fade, fall
I want it all
Bloom, burn, fade, fall
I want it all (I want it all)
*************************************************MeMo→
Pink petals fly down Avenida
Warm dust rising under our shoes
The corner band kicks into salsa
New little secrets in every view
Coffee and cinnamon fill the plaza
Bikes cut bright lines through the afternoon
You grab my hand—“Come on, querida”
The whole town moves when we move too
[Chorus]
Four winds, four roads
Take me where they go
Bloom, burn, fade, fall
I want it all
Dale, dale—heart and soul
I want it all
[Verse 2]
Summer comes with a heavy rhythm
Green leaves shaking over the lane
Mango juice running down your fingers
Bass from the bodega rolls through the rain
Kids play tag by the fountain laughing
Bare feet flashing on sun-hot stone
Every sweet drop, every wild night
Makes this restless city our own
[Chorus]
Four winds, four roads
Take me where they go
Bloom, burn, fade, fall
I want it all
Dale, dale—heart and soul
I want it all
[Bridge]
When the cold rain taps on the window
And the last bright flower lets go
I still hear your shoes in the hallway
Still feel that drum in my bones
No, I won’t save love for later
No, I won’t wait for the perfect call
Turn the key, let the whole world open
If it comes, I’ll take it all
[Chorus]
Four winds, four roads
Take me where they go
Bloom, burn, fade, fall
I want it all
Dale, dale—heart and soul
I want it all
*************************************************
粉紅花瓣沿著阿維尼達大道飄落溫暖的塵埃從我們腳下揚起
街角的樂隊奏起莎莎舞曲
每個視角都藏著嶄新的小秘密
咖啡與肉桂香氣瀰漫廣場
自行車在午後劃出明亮的軌跡
你握住我的手——「來吧,親愛的」
當我們移動時,整座城鎮也跟著律動
[副歌]
四面風,四條路
帶我前往它們所至之處
綻放、燃燒、凋萎、墜落
我想要這一切
來吧,來吧——傾注心靈與靈魂
我想要這一切
[第二段]
夏日帶著沉重的節奏來臨
綠葉在小徑上搖曳
芒果汁順著你的指尖流下
小雜貨店的低音穿透雨幕
孩子們在噴泉旁玩著捉人遊戲,笑聲不斷
赤腳在被太陽烤熱的石頭上閃爍
每一滴甘甜,每個狂野的夜晚
讓這座躁動的城市屬於我們
[副歌]
四面風,四條路
帶我前往它們所至之處
綻放、燃燒、凋零、墜落
我想要這一切
Dale, dale——全心全意
我想要這一切
[間奏]
當冷雨輕敲窗櫺
當最後一朵明豔的花朵凋零
我依然聽見走廊裡你的腳步聲
依然感覺那鼓點在骨頭裡迴盪
不,我不會把愛留到以後
不,我不會等待那完美的召喚
轉動鑰匙,讓整個世界敞開
若它來臨,我將全盤接納
[副歌]
四面風,四條路
帶我前往它們所至之處
綻放、燃燒、凋零、墜落
我想要這一切
戴爾、戴爾——全心全靈
我想要這一切