https://www.tiktok.com/@hoang_lqd/video/7669432045839568159
🌝₍ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡~ 🦋 My Angel 🦋₍ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡~🌝
“My Angel” - Some angels don’t have wings, they have beautiful
***************************************************I never saw you coming to my life
like a whisper in the middle of the night.
我從沒想過你會這樣來到我身旁,
就像黑夜裡的一聲輕語。
A gentle voice, a helping hand,
the kind of love I didn't plan.
溫柔的聲音,伸出的援手,
還有,我始料未及的愛。
You found the places deep inside.
The ones I used to run and hide.
你觸碰到我內心最深處,
那些我曾經逃避、躲藏的角落。
***************************************************And every time you smile at me.
You make my restless heart believe.
每一次你對我微笑,
都讓我躁動不安的心重拾希望。
***************************************************When the world feels cold and dark.
You're the light inside my heart.
當世界變得寒冷黑暗時,
你是我心中的光芒。
***************************************************
You are my angel, sent from above,
你是我從天而降的天使,
Oh, wrapped in kindness,
噢,被無盡的善良包圍,
wrapped in love, when I'm lost.
當我迷失時,被愛深深擁抱。
***************************************************
( While ) You leave me through my anger,
I'm so grateful for you.
You are my angel, can't you see?
(當)你包容著我的脾氣離開,
我對你充滿了感激。
你就是我的天使,難道你還不明白嗎?
***************************************************
You move more than the world to me through every storm and every pain.
你帶給我的感動,勝過整個世界,無論經歷怎樣的風暴和痛苦。
***************************************************
You bring the sunshine back again.
你又把陽光帶回來了。
你為世界帶回了陽光。
***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************