《英語聽力練習》(22)
"English Listening Practice" (22)
conversationTopic - 話題
............................................................................................
Hey, that was fun. Thanks for the lesson!
No problem. So tell me a little about yourself.
What do you do?
嘿,這堂課很有趣。感謝您的指導!沒問題,小事一樁。那麼,自我介紹一下吧。
你做什麼工作?
I work in a travel agency.
Really What do you do there?
我在一家旅行社工作。
是喔,你在那裡做什麼?
是喔,你在那裡做什麼?
I’m in charge of their computer.
Oh, so you’re a computer specialist.
我負責他們的電腦。
哦,原來你是計算機專家。
那太棒了。 那麼,也許你可以在「我正在學習的計算機課程上」給我一些幫助。
哦,原來你是計算機專家。
Wow, sort of. Yeah, I guess so.
That’s great. Then maybe you can give me some help with a computer course I’m taking.
哇,有點。 我想就是這樣。那太棒了。 那麼,也許你可以在「我正在學習的計算機課程上」給我一些幫助。
Oh, sure … but only if you promise to give me some more skating lessons.
It’s a deal!
哦,當然 … 但前提是你答應給我上更多的滑冰課。就這麼說定囉!
............................................................................................
拜託,別傻了,我剛才怎麼說的?
You can't come with me.
說真的,妳會很驚訝他聽懂多少?
快去,回去你的草叢。
Please, don't be silly, what did I just say?
你會被車輾過。
You will be run over by a car.在街上不安全,我沒在說笑。
It's not safe to be on the street, I'm not joking.
你不能跟我來。
Seriously, you'd be surprised how much he understood?
嗨 鮑伯,
Hi Bob,快去,回去你的草叢。
Go, go back to your grass.
快去,乖貓咪。
快去,乖貓咪。
Come on, sweet cat.
乖貓咪。
Nice cat.
Nice cat.
親愛的,你看!
Dear, look!
你在這裡幹嘛?
What are you doing here?
不,別亂跑。
No, don't run around.
他甚至不是我的貓。
He's not even my cat.
他只是跟著我上巴士,是不是啊?
He just followed me on the bus, didn't he?
他好可愛!(女聲)
He is so cute!
他可以搭巴士嗎?
Can he take the bus?
不曉得,你有付他的車資嗎?(女聲)
I don't know, have you paid his fare?
咱們倆坐一個位子?
Let's take a seat?
你想上去嗎?
Do you want to go up?
去吧。
Go for it.
景觀很棒吧。
The landscape is great.
你在幹嘛?跟著我去市區?
What are you doing? Follow me to the city?
鮑伯,你看。
Look, Bob.
看那些雕像。
Look at those statues.
你是獅子,你是獅子。
You are a lion, you are a lion.
他們比不上你,夥伴。
They are no match for you, mate.
拿去,這會有幫助嗎?(女聲)
Take it, will this help?
恰到好處,很好,夠粗。
ust right, nice, thick enough.
是啊!(女聲)
yes!
別綁太緊。(女聲)
Don't tie too tightly.
我知道。
I know.
以免他在市區會嚇到.
lest he be frightened in the city.
我不要他跑走.
I don't want him to run away.
他其實不是我的,是流浪貓。
He's not mine, he's a stray cat.
在我看來,他不是流浪貓。(女聲)
n my opinion, he is not a stray cat.
對,我知道。
Yes, I know.