2026年6月30日 星期二

Love Songs

My Love For You
《After The Rain》
《After The Rain》2
《Because I Love You》
《Blue Light Yokohama》
《Don't Go Now》
《Go Back There》
《Imagine2》
《Learning To Love Again》
《My destiny》
《My Song》
《Only You Tonight》
《Open Heart, Closed Pleas》
《Play Me Once》
《Promise Me Forever》
《Stay With Me Tonight》
《Two Hearts Found Light》
《You Came Like The Morning》
《人兒不能留》
《山巒( 好萊塢)在繁星下入睡。》
《外婆的澎湖灣》
《阮愈愛你愈遠》
《夜雨》
《昨夜夢醒時》
《流水年華》
《珍惜的情娘》
《酒香心袂香》

https://www.tiktok.com/@nostalgiclizz/video/7663217687425797384

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61590834707196

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1347948990189018

https://www.facebook.com/pyrrasounds

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063703656726&sk=reels_tab

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61570715131098&sk=reels_tab

https://www.facebook.com/jingxiangworld

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1499340778590150

Close Enough To Feel https://www.facebook.com/share/v/17pZqPcypy/

https://www.facebook.com/reel/28284901367760101

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Ecq1bZz8a/

https://www.tiktok.com/@dd.ck4777/video/7638086680985046292?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7641098064832661012

LOVE ME LIKE BEFORE

Thomas J. Cole My Destiny

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1559770545726144

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1734068387839511

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1529302508443162

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2143417046203735

https://www.facebook.com/stories/122097422913339186/UzpfSVNDOjEwNDYxNTY4NzQ0ODExNzc=/?view_single=false

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1680344833203876

Time will never separate

Dance Party & Golden Oldies

https://www.tiktok.com/@yoni58_60/video/7654312880111766806?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

https://www.facebook.com/reel/4463842063873635

重低音 Lo Fi R&B × JAZZ|一度触れたら、きっと心を奪われる。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvawEgF-2UQ

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1003329455784426

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1002825439217830

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1022563840763474

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1414188910546145

I'd love you to want me

If only we have forever

falling in love with you

I don't like to sleep alone

https://www.facebook.com/ClaudeGabrielArtiste

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1718865389346495

Scarborough fair

CasaBlanca

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1265566078726648

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1235519848599231

Crying in the Chapel

https://www.facebook.com/reel/939699562446103

 Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1592888535960328

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2080241560043110

音樂波形視覺圖

https://www.facebook.com/reel/991987190383571

Iconic 70s 80s 90s Soft Rock Hits | Acoustic Female Vocal - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34TCscg3x9E&list=RD34TCscg3x9E&start_radio=1

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Grr9c7qY9/

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1946512216001688

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2259211551562159

Fish Audio