2023年7月22日 星期六

Practice oral English every day (003)

 ..............................................................................................

英語口語天天練 (003)

Practice oral English every day (003)


Let’s get started.

.............................................................................................. 

You got this!你行的!

Push.
Through. 
Hold.
One more time. Come on. 
You got this. You got this. You got this.

♪ I'm in the building and I'm feeling good ♪
Link: What do you say, Ellie? What do you say?
Come on, keep going. Keep it going! Keep it going!
Show those moves. Come on!
Oh, yeah. Whoo!
♪ She off the Richter scale, she had me shook ♪
Alright, Ellie. What you got?
♪ Now, I don't wanna come in between ♪
You got this! You got this!
[ Laughter ]
Alright, Bailey, you're up! What you got, huh?
Keep moving!
Alright. What do you say, Scout, huh?
Gonna break it down.
♪ Do you want to dance to the music? ♪
♪ Do you wanna rock to the beat of the drums? ♪
♪ Singin' sweet melodies just for you and me ♪
♪ Baby, we should cut a rug Ahh.
Alright, come on, guys. What you got?
Old school? Old school? You should be teaching me!
[ Cheers and applause ]
♪ 我在大樓裡,感覺很好 ♪
鏈接:艾莉,你說什麼? 你怎麼說?
來吧,繼續。 保持下去! 保持下去!
展示那些動作。 快點!
哦耶。 呼!
♪ 她超出了里氏震級,她讓我震驚 ♪
好吧,艾莉。 你有什麼?
♪ 現在,我不想介入 ♪
你得到了這個! 你得到了這個!
[笑聲]
好吧,貝利,你起來了! 你得到了什麼,嗯?
繼續移動!
好吧。 你說什麼,斯庫特,是吧?
要把它打破。
♪ 你想隨著音樂跳舞嗎? ♪
♪ 你想隨著鼓點搖滾嗎? ♪
♪ 為你和我唱出甜美的旋律 ♪
♪ 寶貝,我們應該剪一塊地毯啊。
好吧,來吧,伙計們。 你有什麼?
老套? 老套? 你應該教我!
[歡呼和掌聲]


What you got?你有什麼?

I'm not in the mood, Marty. Fuck off.
Well, I, um...
I wanted to say, uh, sorry if... if I was too harsh last night.
Um...
You okay?
What did you think of me when you first met me?
I, uh... I-- I thought that, um...
I thought that-- that you were clever.
You thought I was trash.
I gave you a job, didn't I?
I made you give me that job.
Uh, yeah, because you were clever.
God's a motherfucker.
Isn't he?
Built me smart enough to know how fucked up my life is.
But not quite smart enough to haul my ass out of it.
Uh...
I can help with that.
I, uh...
I can-- I can get you a payday that'll take you wherever you want to go, if you're interested.
Another Marty Byrde scheme.
That would make me a dumb fucking fuck, wouldn't it?
I don't know.
Well...
Go on.
What you got?
I want to buy your product.
Uncut, all of it.
You're fucking kidding me, right?
No. And I need it yesterday.
You a drug dealer now, or--?
It's not for me...
Can we do a deal?
I don't know.
I'll have to think about it.
I got business partners now.
Okay.
Why the fuck did she lie about Ben?
I wish I knew.

show me what you got讓我看看你有什麼

I heard a lot about you, so show me what you got.
我聽說過很多你的事,讓我們看看你多厲害。

Let me show you what I got.
讓你看看我的能耐。 (帶有拽的意味)


Hey... aren't you that chick who's having sex with that college guy?
No!
Wanna be?
She's not interested, okay?
So why don't you just back off?

Hey... aren't you that chick who's having sex with that college guy?
No!
Wanna be?
She's not interested, okay?
So why don't you just back off?
Okay, Grandpa.
What are you, their pimp, and these are your skank hoes?
You and me, right now... let's go.
Where we going?
- Aah! - No!
Jess!
- Come on, Jess. Come on! - You can do it.
What do you got, geezer? Come on!
You can do it! Come on!
Come on, Dad. Let's do it. Come on. Show me what you got.



What you got?
You killin' me! You won!
Congratulations.
I'm proud of you, boo.
Now, it's not cool that you beat your teacher at Texas hold 'em, but I like the way you nailed down the calculations on the pot odds.
So I'mma let this slide.
Now, remember what I said.
There are no shortcuts.
You gotta work your butt off.
Okay? Give me some love.
I'm so proud of you.
Go on and have a good day now.
Maybe one day I'll take you to Vegas.
That was cool.
You know...
This used to be the Special Ed classroom when I went here.
It still is.
You teach Special Ed?
Special Ed is one of my sections.
It's one of my favorites, actually.
You know, that kid reminds me a lot of myself.
I couldn't do math for shit when I was in school.
Difference is I didn't have a teacher like you that was willing to stay behind to help me.
I know what you're doin', Teddy.
And I admit, it was very cool of you to take the fall for your classmates.
But you're a hustler.
Tryin' to skate by without doing the work.
You should know you can't hustle me.
I do.
Okay? I do know that.
And I promise you, I'm done.
I'm not hustling no more.
Night school is about second chances.
And if I don't get this second chance, then it's over for me.
Night school is all that I have.
Please.
I'll consider it on one condition.
Whatever it is.
We get you tested.
For learning disabilities.