If I join, I can introduce you to my friends. 如果我加入,我可以把你介紹給我的熟人。
Fine. 很好。
That will increase our income. 那將增加我們的收入。
Yeah? 是嗎?
Yes. 是的。
So will the performance of Yuzuru also improve? 那麼夕日的業績也會得到改善嗎?
This is a bit of an awkward question. 這是個有點令人尷尬的問題。
Then, Yuzuru introduced me and I joined. 那麼就讓夕日介紹我加入。
Stop it. Don't do that. 停下來。不要這樣。
What's wrong? We're just chatting. 怎麼了?我們只是在聊天。
And now it's OK. 而且現在沒問題了。
I'm just explaining. 我只是在解釋。
What? 什麼?
It's just an interaction. 這只是一種互動。
It's not just about joining. 不僅僅只是加入。
And heart to heart communication. 還要心靈交流。
Wait. 等等。
I'm just explaining. 我只是要說明一下。
What's wrong? 怎麼了?No? 不要嗎?
Is that it? 是這樣嗎?
You just said you want to join. 你剛才說要加入。
Joining is easy. 加入很簡單啊。
Yuzuru want me to join, right? 夕日很想要我加入吧?
But you have to convince me! 但妳要說服我啊!
So why not? 真的不可以嗎?
I don't feel good. 我覺得不好。
I'm going to join. 我打算加入啊。
If you don't want to pay a bit. 如果不想付出一點。
Contracts can't be wrong. 合約不能出錯。
So I used a camera to record the agreement. 所以我用攝影機來記錄協議。
Correct. 正確的。
How's the reception? Is there any noise? 一切收訊都還好嗎?是否有雜音?
Yes. Nothing bad. 是的。沒什麼不良。
Anyway, I'm thinking of joining. 無論如何,我正在考慮加入。
Really? 真的嗎?
I want to know more, can you tell me again? 我想多了解一下,妳再說一次可以嗎?
This one, yes, can lose weight. 這個嗎,就是能減肥。
Drinking it will make you more healthy. 喝了會讓你的身體更加健康。
And here, it can reduce belly fat. 還有這裡啊,可以減肚子。
And it makes you feel good. 而且能夠讓你身心愉悅。
This is very important. 這是很重要的。
So that's it. 這樣啊。
Yes. 是的。
But I didn't feel it until I entered the hotel. 但是在進旅館前,我好像都沒有感覺到啊。
I'm not very good at explaining that. 我也不是很擅長說明這些的。
I can't understand what Kana just said to me. 我無法理解剛才佳奈對我說的話。
I don't remember anything. 我是一點都沒記住。
Now I understand what you're saying. 現在聽妳一說終於明白了。
In such a place, 在這樣的地方,
it would be easier to listen to all kinds of explanations quietly. 安靜地聽各種解釋會比較容易。
Right. 是的。
In that case, let's keep talking. 既然如此,那我們繼續聊吧。
Okay. 好的。
Is it true? 是真的嗎?
This one, it really works. 這個啊,真的有效果的。
But I haven't experienced it yet. 但是我沒還沒體驗過。
Yes, now is the time. 是啊, 現在該是時候了。
I think it's okay. 我覺得還不錯。
Is that so? 是嗎?
Even so. 雖然這樣。
Um. 嗯。
But I have to sign the contract now, right? 但要現在簽契約才可以,是吧?
I guess so. 應該是這樣。
But maybe a little later shouldn’t matter. 但也許稍後一點應該也沒關係。
Can I do it later? 稍後也可以啊?
Yes. 是的。
But this is a café, and a lot of things are inconvenient to ask you. 但是這裡是咖啡館,很多事情不方便問妳。
Shall we change places? 我們要不要換一個地方。
But... Is there anything else? 但是...還有其他事情嗎?
Yes, there's something I wanted to ask you. 是的,我有點事情還想問妳。
Well, you still want to ask. 這樣啊,還要問啊。
I'll buy it, if I can. 會買的,如果可以的話我會買的。
So, let's go a little bit further. 那麼,繼續說具體一點。
Let’s chat, okay? 聊一下,可以吧。
Okay. 好吧。
Well, let's go then. 那麼,我們走吧。
Okay. 好的。
Let's go. 走吧。
Okay. 好的。
Actually, I have a good nutrition. 實際上,我有一個很好的營養品。
Nutrition? 營養品?
You're interested in this, right? 你對這個感興趣吧?
I see. 我明白。
But I rarely stick to it. 但我很少能堅持。
Aha, so that's it! 啊哈,這樣啊。
We are both taking nutrition now. 我們兩人現在也在喝。
That's right. 是的。
Young people like it, right? 年輕人都喜歡喝,是吧?
Yes! 是的喔!
Yeah. 是的。
Just by drinking it once a day, 每天只要喝一次,
It can lose weight, 就能減肥、
get healthy, 健康,
and also not get too tired. 也不會太累。
You know, 你知道嗎,
I had an all-night party yesterday, 我昨天參加了一個通宵派對,
and I'm totally fine. 但我完全沒事。
That make sense. 這樣啊!
It's true. 這是真的。
Gentle on the body 對身體溫和
and additive-free. 且不含添加劑。
It is not available in the market yet. 在市場上還買不到。
This is what we drink. 這就是我們喝的。
Can't I buy it online? 我不能在網上購買嗎?
You have to be a member first to buy. 你必須先成為會員才能購買。
Oh, I didn't know there was such a thing. 哦,我不知道有這樣的事情。
Yes, no wonder you don't know. 是的,難怪你不知道。
Because it's a very special thing, 因為這是非常特別的事情,不是嗎?
If you ask others to buy these supplements, 如果你讓別人買這些補品,
you can leave the money to yourself. 你就可以把這錢留給自己。
How much does it cost to start? 一開始要花費多少?
It's quite expensive, 80,000 yen per month. 它非常昂貴,每月八萬日圓。
80,000 yen per month? 每月八萬日圓?
Yes, it's expensive. 是的,很貴。But it works great. 但效果確實很好。
All my friends around me are taking it, 我周圍的朋友都在服用它,
and so is Yuzuru. 夕日也是。
Yes. 是的。
So, you can try it. 所以你可以嘗試一下。
Of course, you don’t have to buy a lot at once. 當然,您不必一次買很多。
To buy this nutrition, you must be a member, 購買這種營養品必須要成為會員,
and the membership fee is about 300,000 yen. 會員費約為30萬日圓。
So much! 這麼多啊!
But if you join now, 但如果您現在加入,
you can get in for free. 就可以免費入會。
It's on sale.現在正在優惠當中。
It's on sale.現在正在促銷中。
If you don't think it's a good fit. 如果你覺得不適合。
We'll introduce you, 我們將為你引薦,
then you can waive the fee. 這樣你就可以免除費用。
All you have to do is join. 加入就可以了。
Just join? 只需要加入啊?
Yes. 是的。
That’s a bit pricey! 很貴啊!
Yes, indeed! 確實。
But it's very effective if you can stick with it. 但是很有效果的,如果你能堅持下去。
Or introduce others to join. 或者介紹他人來加入。
I'll introduce it. 我會去介紹啊。
Yes, if that's the case. 是的,如果是這樣。
So you can upgrade your membership. 這樣你也可以升級為會員等級。
Introduce a product to someone. 將商品介紹給某人。
What do you say? 這句話你看法如何?
Yes. If that person buys our product for 80,000 yen. 是的。如果那人購買我們的產品80,000日圓。
You'll get a bonus of about 25,000 yen. 你就有大約 25,000 日元的分紅。
It's your "selling" interest. 它就是你的"銷售"利益。
Are you serious? 你是說真的嗎?
Yes, you have a special offer right now. 是的,您現在有一個特別的折扣優惠。
However, the discount offer will be reduced due to delay. 但折扣優惠會因延遲而縮小。
Oh, yeah. 這樣喔。
Yes. 是的。
I'm sure a handsome guy could do it. 我想帥哥一定可以做到。
We think it would be cooler than what you have now. 我們認為這會比現在的你更酷。
In this case, is there a limit on the number of participants? 在這種情況下,是否有參加人數的限制?
Of course, the more the better. 當然是多多益善。
I see. 我知道了。
You want to try? 你想試試嗎?
That's right. 對。
You've been selling this all along? 你一直都在賣這個嗎?
I've only been doing this for a year. 我才做了一年。
I'm happy to sell a lot. 我很高興能賣出很多。
really? 真的嗎?
Yes. 是的。
I learned about this supplement from Kanae. 我從佳奈那裡了解到這種營養品。
That's why I bought a lot of them. 這就是為什麼我買了很多。
It's absolutely fine. 完全沒問題。
I'm sure it's perfect for you. 我確信它非常適合你。
How do you feel about it now? 您現在對此有何感想?
I got it. 我明白了。
But even with the introductory offer, it’s a bit pricey. 但即使有入門優惠,價格還是有點貴。
The introductory offer will be canceled soon. 入門優惠很快就會取消了。
You may have to pay the full price later. 稍後您可能要全額付費。
I think you should join right away. 我認為您應該馬上加入。
We'll be a small team of three. 我們將是一個三人小團隊。
It's better that way, isn't it? 這樣比較好,不是嗎?
A small team? 一個小團隊?
Yeah. 是的。
We introduce you to waive the membership fee. 我們來為您引薦以豁免會員費。
Then life would be perfect. 這樣生活就完美了。
Now is the critical moment. 現在是關鍵時刻。
Yes. 是的。
Money's not a problem, is it? 錢不是問題,對吧?
I think you should be fine financially. 我認為你的財務狀況應該沒問題。
The money side is ok. 錢的方面還過得去。
Fantastic. 太好了。
You will still have to pay for it later.稍後您還是得費勁購買。
However, now it's free. 然而,現在是免費的。
It'll give a boost. 它會給你打氣。
You're become more handsome. 你變得更帥了。
You;re probably be liked by a lot of women. 你可能會被很多女人喜歡。
There's a lot of good things. 有很多好事。
Yeah, only good things. 是啊,只有好事。
That's right. 沒錯。
But, uh... 但是,呃...
What do you think? 你覺得如何?
You don't have to think about that, do you? 你不用考慮這個,對吧?
It all good. 一切都很好。
Yes, it is. And it's free. 是的,而且是免費的。
Handsome man will be very handsome. 帥的男人會帥呆了。
I'm sure he'll be even more handsome. 我相信他會更帥的。
Not now. Not now. 現在不行,現在不行。
I don't know when the discount will be gone. 不知道什麼時候折扣就沒了。
But right now, I don't have the money, do I? 但是現在,我還沒拿到錢,對吧?
I don't have that kind of money right now. 我現在沒有那筆錢。
I can't call you later? 我不能晚點再回覆妳嗎?
I see. Then think about it. 我明白了。那就考慮一下吧。
That's it. 那就這樣了。
Well, I'm going to get busy. I'm be off. 好了,我要去忙了。我走了。
I'm sorry. 對不起。
Thanks about it. 謝謝。
I'm sorry. 抱歉。
Chapter 3
有一些很好的補充劑可用。 你對補品有興趣嗎? 我懂了。 我們現在正在喝酒。 如今,年輕人喝很多補充品。 這是正確的。 那麼,我們一起做怎麼樣呢? 我想效果一定很棒。 這是正確的。每天只要喝一次就能幫助你減肥、變得更健康、而且不會那麼累。 這是正確的。 我昨天鍛鍊了一整晚,但感覺非常好。 這是真的。 它對身體溫和,並且不含添加劑。 是的,它不含添加劑。 它從未在商業廣告或類似的東西中出現過。 我們正在喝的那杯。 網路上買不了啊? 哦,那還真有點意思。 是的,所以我很想知道。 這確實是一件特別的事。 更重要的是,如果其他人購買這些補充品,你也可以賺錢。 首先,你知道要花多少錢嗎? 比較貴,大概每個月8萬日元。每月8萬日元?
There are some good supplements out there. Are you interested in supplements? You don't take supplements, do you? Oh, I see. We're taking them now. Young people take a lot of supplements these days, don't they? Yes. So, we thought we'd try them together. I wonder if they were very effective? Yes. Just take it once a day and you'll lose weight, become healthy, and also, you won't get tired as much. That's right. I stayed up all night yesterday, and I'm totally fine. Really. It's gentle on the body and additive-free. Yes, additive-free. It's not on TV commercials at all. The ones we're taking. Can't you buy them online? You can't buy them, you have to become a member to take them. Wow, so that's what it is. Right, so I was wondering. It's kind of really special. Plus, if you get other people to buy the supplements, you'll get some money too. How much do you even know? It's pretty expensive, 80,000 yen a month. 80,000 yen a month? That's right, but,
いいサプリがあるんですよ。 サプリメントとかって興味ありますか? サプリメントって飲まないよね。 あ、そうなんだ。 私たち、今飲んでる。 今、若い人たちってサプリ結構飲むもんね。 そうなんです。 で、一緒にどうかなって。 すごい効果があったかな。 そうなんです。 1日1回飲むだけで痩せれるし、健康にもなれるし、 あと、あんまり疲れなくなるんです。 そうなんだ。 私、昨日オールしてるんですけど、全然元気です。 ほんとだ。 体でも優しくって無添加。 そう、無添加だし。 全然CMとかでやってないんですよ。 私たちが飲んでるやつって。 ネットで買えないの? 買えなくて、会員にならないと飲めないんですよ。 へー、そういうのがあるんですね。 そう、だからどうかなーって。 なんかすごい特別なんですね。 しかも、そのサプリメントを他の人にも買ってもらうと自分にもお金が入るんですよ。 そもそもどのくらいするのか分かるのって。 結構高くて、1ヶ月で8万円。 1ヶ月8万円? そうなんですけど、 でも、
Chapter 2
MLM Step 2 - Chatting away your defenses
傳銷第二步 - 藉聊天以消除心防
While chatting, we came to the cafe designated by Yubari一邊聊天、一邊來到夕日指定的咖啡館
Sorry. Excuse me. 對不起。
I'm surprised, too. There's another one. 我也很吃驚,還有另一個人在。
I heard that Yuzuru met a very handsome man. 我聽夕日說,遇到了一個非常帥氣的男子。
So I care a lot. 所以很在意。No. it's not. 沒有的,沒有的事。
Exactly, very handsome. 真的啊,很帥氣啊。
It's pretty good. 很不錯啊。
My close friends say he's very cool.我的熟朋友,都說他很酷呢。
Even more handsome than the photo. 比照片更加帥氣。
There're a lot of photos on the software. 軟體上面有很多照片。
Yeah? It should just be okay. 是嗎?應該只是還可以吧。
My pleasure. 幸會、幸會。
You're Yuzuru? 你就是夕日啊。
Is that so. 這樣啊。I'm so happy. 好開心啊。
I rarely get lucky. 我很少有這樣的好運。
It's really cool, actually. 真的很帥氣啊,真的啊。
It's my type. 是我喜歡的類型。
So do I. 我也是。
Really? No, I'm not. 真的嗎?不是的。
It's nice to hear it all of a sudden! 突然間這樣說,很開心啊!
It's true. 確實是的。
I wasn't that fat before. 我以前沒這麼胖的。
Is that so? 是嗎?
Yes, yes. 是的,是的。
You're getting fat? 你變胖了啊?
Guess (how much) I weigh. 猜猜,我有多重。
What's your weight? 你多少體重呢?
About sixty-nine. 六十九左右吧。
Not just over sixty! 不僅僅是六十多啊!
So how many? 那多少呢?
I have no idea. 不知道。
A hundred kilos. 一百公斤呢。
Oh, it's so? 這樣啊?
Yes. 是的。
But you're so cool now. 但是現在這個樣子很酷啊。
If you lose weight, you will definitely be more handsome. 如果瘦下來肯定會更帥氣。
No, I don't. 沒有的。
Absolutely awesome. 絕對很帥氣。
Sure. 是的。
Yes, undoubtedly. 是的,無庸置疑。
No, certainly not. 沒有的。
I think it's great. 我覺得很好啊。
Nice face, too. 臉蛋也是很不錯。
You flatter me. 您太抬舉我了。
So, what were you like before. 那麼,以前你是怎麼樣的。
... As for the past... It used to be like this. 以前啊,以前也是這樣的。
Ah, you used to be like this. 啊!以前也是這樣喔。
Are you doing any exercise? 你有沒做什麼運動啊?
Exercise, even climbing stairs is hard. 運動啊,連爬樓梯都很辛苦。
Hahaha... just keep exhaling. 呵呵呵...就不停地的呼氣。
Really? 這樣啊。
Do you feel it’s hard when climbing the stairs? 爬樓梯的時候,有沒有覺得很辛苦呢?
Ah, yes. 是的。
Have you ever thought about making yourself more solid and slim? 那你有沒有想過讓自己變得更加結實苗條呢?
I'm sorry, you're Kuda, right? 抱歉啊,你是久田吧。
Yes, nice to meet you. 是的,很高興認識你。My pleasure. 幸會、幸會。
You're Yuzuru? 你就是夕日啊。
Yes. 是的。
You're really cute! 真的好可愛呦。
Thank you. 謝謝。
It's so cute to see Yuzuru on the software.在軟體上面看到夕日真的好可愛啊。
Really? 真的嗎?
Did you decide what to do today? 今天決定做什麼了嗎?
I have a cafe I want to go to. 我有一家想去的咖啡館。
I always go there. 我一直都是去那邊的。
So let's go. 那麼我們走吧。
Is it close? 很近嗎?
Very close. 很近的。
Yuuhi, do you use software often? 夕日,妳經常使用軟體嗎?
Not really. 也沒有啊。
This is the first time I've met someone as gentle as you, and I'm very happy.
我也是第一次遇見像你這麼溫柔的人,非常開心呢。
Is that so. 這樣啊。I'm so happy. 好開心啊。
I rarely get lucky. 我很少有這樣的好運。
I've never met a girl as beautiful as you. 第一次遇到像夕日這麼漂亮的女孩。
Although we met on the software, 雖然我們是在軟體上認識的,
I saw you 但是我看到的你
just as I imagined. 和我想像中的一樣。
Is that so? 是嗎?
Yes,. 是的。