2026年10月6日 星期二

Rockin Jukebox

[Midnight J-Pop] 
[]
*************************************
The curtains sway in phantom wind where the light and dark begin.
Patterns moving on the floor, dancing toward the bedroom door.
I'm watching from the bed with a pillow for my head. 
Every shape is like a friend in the hours without end. 
No more ghosts and no more fears.
Only what the spirit hears in the movement of the shape in the peace that we have made.
A shadow ballet in the room. 
Dissipating all the gloom.
Quiet gray and silent toes. 
That is how the evening goes.
[music] 
A shadow ballet in the room dissipating all the gloom. 
Quiet grays and silent toes.
That is how the evening goes.
[music] 
A shadow balley in the room dissipating all the gloom. 
Quiet grace and silent toes.
That is how the evening goes.
Round and round the figures go in a rhythm soft and slow more than we will ever know.
Dancing slow, shadows move. Good night.
*************************************DeepL
光と闇の境目では、幻の風にカーテンが揺れている。
床の上を動く模様が、寝室のドアに向かって踊っている。
私はベッドに横たわり、枕を頭の下に置いてそれを見つめている。
果てしなく続くこの時間の中で、あらゆる影は友のようだ。
もう幽霊も、恐怖もない。
ただ、私たちが築いた安らぎの中で、影の動きに魂が耳を傾けるだけ。
部屋の中で繰り広げられる影のバレエ。
すべての暗澹を消し去っていく。
静かな灰色と、音も立てないつま先。
そうして夕べは過ぎていく。

部屋の中で繰り広げられる影のバレエが、すべての暗澹を消し去っていく。
静かな灰色と、音も立てないつま先。
そうして夕べは過ぎていく。

部屋の中の影のバレエが、すべての暗雲を払いのけていく。
静かな優雅さと、音も立てないつま先。
そうして夕べは過ぎていく。
影たちは、私たちが知る以上の、柔らかくゆっくりとしたリズムで、ぐるぐると回り続ける。
ゆっくりと踊りながら、影は動く。おやすみ。
*************************************Songer
《影のバレエ》影子芭蕾
[Intro]
カーテンが揺れ、幻の風の中で、光と闇が始まる

[Verse 1]
床に映るパターン、寝室の扉へと踊る
枕を抱えてベッドから見つめている
形は友達のように、終わらない時間の中で

[Pre-Chorus]
もう幽霊も恐れもない
ただ、精神が聞くものだけ
私たちが作り上げた平和の中で形が動く

[Chorus]
部屋の中の影のバレエ、すべての憂鬱を消し去る
静かなグレーと静かな足音
これが夕暮れの過ごし方

[Verse 2]
部屋の中で影のバレエが、すべての憂鬱を払いのける
静かな優雅さと静かな足音
これが夕暮れの過ごし方

[Bridge]
ぐるぐる回るフィギュア、リズムは柔らかく、遅く
私たちが知るよりも多くのことを
踊るゆっくり、影が動く
おやすみなさい

[Outro]
影のバレエ、すべての憂鬱を消し去る
静かなグレーと静かな足音
これが夕暮れの過ごし方
*************************************
《Moonlight Memories》
A cherry blossom hits the pane
When small pink petals fell like summer rain
You look at me with soft surprise
And turn away before my eyes
The clock keeps on, the air gets thin
I'm here, you're there, that's where it ends
Call my name, always sparely
My pain is your memory
Leave a scar, a song to hum
I'll ghost what we could become
A temple bell, and nothing more
I stand outside your open door
The future can keep all its lights
I just want you tonight
The moon was shining bright
The stars lit up the sky
You reached and took my hand
Without a reason why
The old band plays so soft
We danced the whole night through
I found my happy place
The moment I found you
Moonlight memories
still live inside my heart.
Every laugh we shared
Still keeps us close though far
If I could live again
I'd choose those nights with you
Moonlight memories
Will always see me through
The years have passed us by
Like leaves upon the wind
But every melody brings you to me again
The dance floor may be gone
The music may be through
But nothing fades away
When love is always true
Moonlight memories
still live inside my heart. 
Every laugh we shared
Still keeps us close though far
Until my final day
One dream will still come true
I'll hold those memories
Forever close to you
*************************************

*************************************

*************************************

*************************************

*************************************

*************************************

*************************************

*************************************

*************************************